ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Sage 100 Support - How To Reverse A Check Submitted To An Incorrect Vendor
Total Articles: 3
Larger organizations having a larger number of retailers, often discover themselves choosing the incorrect vendor for payment. In Sage 100 (previously known as MAS 90) if a vendor number is alphanumerical it might be even more perplexing if they begin with the identical letters. If they're only numerical it could be even more complicated to ascertain the appropriate vendor is chosen for payment. So you must be wondering what can be accomplished if the incorrect vendor is chosen for payment and the check run is finished. let's find out some easy steps to fix that issue in Sage 100.
Let's consider a usual real-life instance. A check has been authorized. The vendor states he hasn't acquired the check. After some time you're certain that the check has been delivered to the incorrect vendor.
In Sage 100 there's a straight-forward but productive solution in a step-by-step procedure:
1 - In Sage 100 click on Account Payable 'main' menu
2 - Choose 'Manual Check Entry' option
3 - Enter your check no that need to be reversed
4 - Then at prompt you'll find a check reversal option. Click your mouse on 'yes'
Note: In Sage 100 language, swapping a check signifies to inverse the effect of having authorized the check; i.e payment of the retailer's invoice is inversed, and also the general ledger allocations are inversed.
5 - At prompt you'll find 'Recall original invoice?' Click on 'yes' button
6 - Finish check reversal and 'Accept'
7- Print & update Manual Check Register
8 - Come back to 'Manual Check Entry' option
9- Then enter the identical check number
10 - At Prompt you'll be displayed a phase, 'Is this a check reversal?', Click on 'No' tab and choose correct vendor.
11 - Then move to 'Lines' tab and choose invoice for payment & click 'accept'
12 - Print & update Manual Check Register
In Sage 100 it's essential to keep in mind at this point the Daily Transaction Register must be updated as well. To ensure all postings are perfect it'd be recommended to go into both the new and original vendor to ensure the postings were made perfectly. Quite often while fixing any kind of entry or transaction, you take a relaxed approach and thin you had done all steps appropriately.
This article is written by Accounting Business Solutions By JCS - a major retailer of different versions of Sage accounting software in the USA. For any type of Sage 100 support , call us now!
Hardware/Software Articles1. How Enterprise Mobile Application Development Is Going To Change Your Business Strategies
Author: Emma Watson
2. Natural Gas Conservation Tips And Facts, Gas Billing
3. Transportation Management Software (tms)
Author: Dhwani Khatri
4. How To Achieve Your Desired Target With Mlm Matrix Plan?
Author: MLM Software
5. How Sap Hybris Will Be A Game-changer For Your Business
Author: Sonata Software
6. Global Biometric Sensor Market Growth
7. Shopify Ecommerce Application Development
Author: Abinash Ghosh
8. Why Business Organizations Need Email Archiving?
Author: Frank Bower
9. Samsung Repairs In London – Ukwiderepair.co.uk
10. Reliable Htc Repair Centre In London – Htc Repairer
11. Quick Motorola Repairs – Motorola Repairer
12. Benefits Of Hiring Onsite Computer Repairs And Fix Services In Sydney
Author: Michael Clark
13. Tell-tale Signs Showing That A Business Is In Need Of An Erp Software
Author: Santanu Das
14. Build Up More Client Base With Prizewinning Webinar Software
Author: owen thomson
15. Quick Htc Repairs In Leeds – Htc Repairer