ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Maruti Car Insurance Has Covered It All
Total Articles: 117
Car insurance has never been easier. With Maruti car insurance, all your car insurance needs will be met under one banner. To maximise the benefits for the customer, Maruti has a tie up with National Insurance Company, Bajaj Allianz, New India Assurance, IFFCO Tokio, ICICI Lombard and Royal Sundaram.
In a nutshell, it’s a one stop shop for all your car insurance needs; be it getting the right car insurance for your vehicle or claiming your insurance. Everything is handled by Maruti, you can sit back and enjoy the ride.
Advantages of Maruti Insurance
• Pay no cash for any car repairs after an accident – A customer of Maruti car insurance will have to pay zero to little cash when they claim for settlement. The dealer will be paid by the insurance company for the repair charges that are covered under the insurance. The only amount a customer will have to pay- is charges for the compulsory excess and applicable variation. These charges vary on how old your vehicle is and the parts that are being replaced. Thus, the customer will not be harassed at all. The majority of the amount will be settled between the dealer and the insurance company.
• Excellent customer service – The customer can get customer service from any part of the country. It includes Maruti car insurance renewal, purchasing a new policy, policy issuance, claim settlements, post accidental repairs etc. You can claim at any Maruti authorised dealer across India.
• Hassle free claim settlement – The customer will not be cheated with Maruti car insurance. You will never hear that Maruti car insurance is not giving a fair claim. Whatever is payable by the standard; will be covered by Maruti insurance.
• The dealer will take care of everything in case of Maruti car insurance- The customer need not get personally involved with the surveyor or the insurance company during the settlement.
• Maruti car insurance assures that the customer’s vehicle gets repaired at an authorised Maruti worksop- The mechanics are trained Maruti professionals and original and genuine parts are used. Your car and money, both are in safe hands.
• Effortless transfer of the no claim bonus – At the time of the renewal, your no claim bonus on your old insurance policy, irrespective of the insurance company, will be easily transferred to Maruti insurance policy.
• Maruti car insurance renewal is an effortless procedure- The company officials will guide you through it.
• Instantaneous access to the insurance document through internet- Gone are those days when you have to wait for the policy documents to be couriered. With Maruti car insurance everything happens at lightning speed.
Get your car insured today via a simple and easy process with Maruti car insurance!
Ronak Iyer is an engineering student residing in Delhi. He loves spending his spare time by writing about his cars. He offers all the information and details a person needs when buying a car. In this article, he talks about the advantages Maruti car insurance offers.
Automobiles Articles1. Car Dealers Perfect Way To Get The Used Car
2. Benefits Of Hiring A Taxi And How You Can Make Full Use Of It
Author: Dave Woods
3. Importance Of The Development Of Rugged Dc Dc Converter
Author: Lilly Allen
4. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
5. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
6. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
7. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
9. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
11. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
12. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
13. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
14. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India