ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
What You Should Know About Maruti Suzuki Finance
Total Articles: 117
If a person doesn’t want to wait for a considerable period of time (say about a few years or so) to buy his dream car, he can opt for a finance scheme or a loan to purchase the car of his choice immediately. Maruti Suzuki Finance is one such option available to customers.
How does Maruti Suzuki Finance work?
Once the customer takes the loan, he does not have to pay the complete amount that is needed to purchase a car. He can buy the car he wants by giving an advance and fulfilling the documentation process that is a pre-requisite. The remaining part of the entire process will be handled by the financier.
How to make the best deal
Maruti Finance has tie ups with several banks, of which the customer can pick any one to his liking. But there are certain banks that offer the best possible value deals to their customers including excellent interest rates and other services. These banks are Kotak Mahindra, ICICI, HDFC, State Bank of India and Mahindra & Mahindra.
The documents required
One needs the following documents to avail the services of Maruti Finance-
• Pay slips of the last two months
• Form 16 of the previous two years
• IT return of the last 3 years
• Verification of the signature
• Proof of address
• Form 60 or Pan no.
• Photographs of the person
• Post-dated cheque
• Bank statement of the last 6 months
• Audited balance sheets of the last two years along with P & L
The advantages of Maruti Suzuki Finance
1. Catering to all customer needs under one roof
All the automobile loan related requirements of a customer are met with under one roof, such as selecting the best partner, choosing the right loan, completing all the loan related formalities, disbursing of the taken loan etc.
2. The option to choose from a wide range of financiers
Since Maruti Suzuki Finance has tie-ups with several banks (37 in total with each of them present pan-India) such as SBI, HDFC, ICICI etc., the customer gets a wide variety of financiers and the option to choose one that best fits all his needs.
3. Exclusive benefits and offers for customers
Maruti Finance presents various special schemes and offers to its customers due to its tie ups with various banks. Special schemes such as reduced rates of interests, low down payment, discounts etc. are available to customers.
4. Keeping the customer happy
Maruti Suzuki Finance has been designed to offer its customers the best possible deals and a hassle-free experience tailor-made to their specific needs so that they go back home happy and satisfied with their purchase.
Residing in Delhi, RonakIyer is an engineering student who loves to write on his passion for car during this spare time. Through this article, he has given all the information you need before applying for Maruti Suzuki Finance.
Automobiles Articles1. Gift Yourself A Hunter On Your Birthday This Year And Make Yourself Proud
Author: Levi Fysh
2. 2018 Research:unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (ucav) Market Forecast 2026 Report
Author: Kavita Joshi
3. Hid Ballast 101: Everything You Need To Know About Ballasts
Author: Nathan Howard
4. 5 Important Benefits You Should Know About Skip Hire
Author: Emma Denton
5. Things To Consider While Purchasing The Best Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Advice For Driving Your New Subaru Levorg While Pregnant
Author: Ben Sporn
7. Why Should You Hire A Pro To Detail Your Car
Author: Liam well
8. Why To Pick Nissan Jersey Cars
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
9. Why Car Tuning With Cars More And More Intelligent?
10. Use The Best Michelin Tyres For Better Road Safety
Author: auto surefit
11. Is It A Wise Decision To Purchase A First-year Car Model?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Importance Of Carbon Fiber In The Auto Industry
Author: Exotic carbon fiber
13. Advantages Of Getting Your Car Washed Regularly
Author: Adrian Cordero
14. Ways To Choose The Right Motorcycle Accessories In Houston To Ride Safely
Author: Dickens Ben
15. Buy Audi, Volkswagen & Mercedes Benz Spare Parts In Australia