ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
All About The Remarkable Maruti Alto K10 Lxi Features And Specifications
Total Articles: 115
The Maruti Alto K10 LXi is a dream come true for all car owners. The Maruti Alto K10 features and specifications are such that the car is worth the investment
Some of the notable Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 specifications are as follows-
• The car is 3620mm long, 1475mm and 1495mm wide inclusive of the body mouldings and 1460mm in height. It can comfortably seat 5 people.
• The power steering with a collapsible steering column is one of the most secure and reliable Maruti Alto K10 specification. The all new 3 spoke steering wheel is a bonus in the car.
• The Maruti Alto K10 LXi is available in the colours superior white, sunlight copper, silky silver, fire brick red, ecru beige and midnight black.
• One of the most powerful Maruti Alto K10 specification is its all aluminium lightweight K10B engine. It offers world class mileage and has a power output of 68 PS @ 6200 and torque of 90 Nm @ 3500. In terms of power and performance, it can be said that the Maruti Alto K10 LXi will live up to its worth.
• Maruti Alto K10 LXi works on petrol and the fuel tank has a capacity of 35litres. It has a fuel efficiency of 20.2kmpl.
• With its child lock feature, the Maruti Alto K10 LXi is a car suitably adapted for children. You can concentrate on the road while driving, without being worried about your child’s safety.
• In terms of safety, the reliable fog lamps in the front, give you a clear view while driving during fog and cold wintery days.
• When it comes to interiors the car is a class apart. The two toned interior, fabric seats, integrated front seat and rear seat head rests, moulded door trims, cabin lamps and the rear back rest folding makes this car a pleasure to drive in. It’s a home outside home.
• Few other Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 specifications include- a remote boot opener, remote fuel lid opener, an electronic trip meter, internally adjustable ORVM, tinted glasses, cup holders in the console, ash tray and ABC pillar trims.
• The car also features disc brakes in the front and drum brakes at the back, along with Mcpherson strut with torsion.
• The car is also equipped with type roll control device in the front along with coil spring.It also features gas filled shock absorbers along with three link rigid axle and an isolated trailing arm at the back. All of the above combined with the power engine makes driving easy and safe.
Author Bio - RonakIyer is an engineering student residing in Delhi.During his spare time, he loves to share this passion for cars through writing. In this article, he talks about the Maruti Alto K10 LXi features and specifications and what makes it worth for every car lovers.
Automobiles Articles1. Promotional Products Hand Sanitizer- The Best Giveaway Option
2. Why You Should Opt For Defensive Driving School Perth
Author: Nate Mcgahey
3. Performance Tuning - Ecu Tuning For Enhance Your Car Performance
Author: Performance Tuning
4. A Not-to-do Guide For Repairing Your Radiator
Author: Aarush Khatri
5. How To Decide Between Leasing And Buying A Car?
Author: Williams Orchard
6. The Chopper Motorcycles Are Making A Comeback With New Models And Customisations
Author: Levi Fysh
7. Get All The Information About Audi Models At Audi Delhi South
8. A Guide To Ute Hire, Rental Advice And Tips On The Gold Coast
Author: Sarah James
9. Best Modifier And Custom Bikes In Jaipur
Author: Sameer khan
10. Experts Take On Best Career Options For Mechanical Engineer Graduates
11. Latest Cars And Bikes| Automobile News
12. An Insight Into Industrial Applications Of Pid Controller
13. What Makes An Amazing Yacht?
Author: Barry Pickthall
14. Cad Jobs: What Are The Different Options?
15. Being A Driving Instructor, A Challenging Profession
Author: Nate Mcgahey