ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
All About The Remarkable Maruti Alto K10 Lxi Features And Specifications
Total Articles: 117
The Maruti Alto K10 LXi is a dream come true for all car owners. The Maruti Alto K10 features and specifications are such that the car is worth the investment
Some of the notable Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 specifications are as follows-
• The car is 3620mm long, 1475mm and 1495mm wide inclusive of the body mouldings and 1460mm in height. It can comfortably seat 5 people.
• The power steering with a collapsible steering column is one of the most secure and reliable Maruti Alto K10 specification. The all new 3 spoke steering wheel is a bonus in the car.
• The Maruti Alto K10 LXi is available in the colours superior white, sunlight copper, silky silver, fire brick red, ecru beige and midnight black.
• One of the most powerful Maruti Alto K10 specification is its all aluminium lightweight K10B engine. It offers world class mileage and has a power output of 68 PS @ 6200 and torque of 90 Nm @ 3500. In terms of power and performance, it can be said that the Maruti Alto K10 LXi will live up to its worth.
• Maruti Alto K10 LXi works on petrol and the fuel tank has a capacity of 35litres. It has a fuel efficiency of 20.2kmpl.
• With its child lock feature, the Maruti Alto K10 LXi is a car suitably adapted for children. You can concentrate on the road while driving, without being worried about your child’s safety.
• In terms of safety, the reliable fog lamps in the front, give you a clear view while driving during fog and cold wintery days.
• When it comes to interiors the car is a class apart. The two toned interior, fabric seats, integrated front seat and rear seat head rests, moulded door trims, cabin lamps and the rear back rest folding makes this car a pleasure to drive in. It’s a home outside home.
• Few other Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 specifications include- a remote boot opener, remote fuel lid opener, an electronic trip meter, internally adjustable ORVM, tinted glasses, cup holders in the console, ash tray and ABC pillar trims.
• The car also features disc brakes in the front and drum brakes at the back, along with Mcpherson strut with torsion.
• The car is also equipped with type roll control device in the front along with coil spring.It also features gas filled shock absorbers along with three link rigid axle and an isolated trailing arm at the back. All of the above combined with the power engine makes driving easy and safe.
Author Bio - RonakIyer is an engineering student residing in Delhi.During his spare time, he loves to share this passion for cars through writing. In this article, he talks about the Maruti Alto K10 LXi features and specifications and what makes it worth for every car lovers.
Automobiles Articles1. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
2. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
3. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
4. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
5. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook
6. Customized Harley Davidson With Actual Parts Is The Ultimate Style
Author: Levi Fysh
7. Commercial Kitchen Equipment Dubai
Author: AL RAZANA KITCHEN
8. An Overview About 3d Cad Modeling, Plm And Pdm
Author: An Overview About 3D CAD Modeling, PLM and PDM
9. Relax And Rove With Private Driver And Car Services
Author: Toby Pratt
10. 7 Things You Need To Know Before Buying A Car Battery Charger
Author: Michael Foley
11. What Is The Best Time To Trade-in Your Old Car?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
12. The Brilliance Of Japanese Cars Imported From Japan
13. New & Upcoming Sedan Cars In India 2017
Author: Trending Car
14. Compelling Reasons To Fixing Car Dents With Paintless Dent Repair
Author: Gordon Coubrough
15. Choosing Limo Service Fort Worth