ALL >> Others >> View Article
Tips That Help In Taking Your Own Product Photography
Total Articles: 3
Product photography is one of the ultimate ways to represent the product in the market. It helps in beautifying a product using various modifiers and light sources along with the suitable background. As product photography is fun to do but it requires time and patience to get desired photos. Nowadays, product photography is a boom, and you can easily use it for your use or to sell stuff on e-commerce. Following are some tips on product photography that can help you to achieve professional level results.
Lighting: The shape, size, and position of light source breaks or makes a product photography. It is always advisable that not to mix two different types of lights because the light source is of various kinds. It may be either flash (strobe) light, studio light or continuous light.
Make use of big light modifiers like butter paper sheet or softbox in front of the light source to achieve smooth and distributed lighting on the product. You can also use a reflector or a sheet of white paper if you have a single light source.
Use a tripod: Product photography needs the patience to get the perfect photo as it takes time for adjusting reflector cards and moving lights. In this condition, you are not able to shoot handheld as you wouldn’t get the same frame whenever you shoot. That is why you have to use a tripod when shooting products so you might work with the placement of light modifiers and light and can click the shutter release button on the camera.
Focusing: It is better to switch the lens to manual focus since we are using a tripod to keep the camera stationary. Manual focus gives you the sharp output because it permits you to focus on the exact point without any error. If you are using autofocus mode, then make sure that your camera set on spot metering to make camera meter as per your focus point. It will give you a perfect photo.
Backdrop: To keep it easy, you need to cover your frame with a piece of paper. The colour of backdrop paper is either black, white or anyone that you want but makes sure that it should not match the color of the backdrop.
Shoot in RAW: Your image gets compressed when you shoots in a JPEG format. When images get compressed, it loses all the details and data, and you get the files with very less editing capabilities. So make sure to choose the RAW format for the images because this is totally opposite. It doesn’t lose any details or information and keeps all the data that your camera captures.
Others Articles1. Conveyor Application Systems Adds Luke Mazziotti To The Team
2. Get To Know About The Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Bee Control Service
Author: AllPro Bee Removal
3. Astrology Consultation On Phone In India
Author: Future Study Online
4. How To Choose Types Of Surrey Insulation
Author: Aaron Abrams
5. Microsoft Targets Ipad With The Low-price Surface Tablets
Author: Ela Thomas
6. How To Design Your Own Custom T-shirts Printing:
Author: Liam Noah
7. Ngo In Gujarat & Its Kitchen
Author: Akshaya Patra
8. Benefits Of Building Facility Maintenance Companies In Noida
9. 5 Ways Housekeeping Agency In Ncr Can Serve Your Workplace
10. Nhai Is Building Beyond Just Roads & Highways
Author: srihith vala
11. Nhai Is Accepting Applications For Their Internship Scheme For The Present Academic Year
Author: srihith vala
12. Nhai Advances Highways Sector With High-end Technologies
13. Idemigods: Your Go-to For Apple Parts
Author: Darren Chappel
14. Dog Training In Top Doggie Day Care Las Vegas
15. Nhai To Branch Out Into Realty Development To Raise Resources For Bharatmala Programme