ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
The Art Of Exfoliation
Total Articles: 87
I have guided the development of my brand that balances the very best in research and skincare science with the most carefully-curated ingredients - botanical extracts, pure, natural oils, powerful plant-based enzymes, cleansers and emollients that are proven to protect, purify and restore the skin. I advocate for adopting skincare routines that not only make you look and feel good but are also good for you. Today I share ‘The Art of Exfoliation'. Enjoy.
Summer fun filled with outdoor activities surely is a boost for the soul, but not as much for the skin. As our soul laughs, our skin cries over the damage caused by the intensive sun exposure on these sunny days. With summer quickly behind us, it's a perfect time to renew your skin and bring back that smooth velvety feel!
In your teenage years, your skin cells turnover every 28 days. But in your 20s, turnover starts slowing down, and in your 30-40s, the cell regeneration is down to every 40 days, allowing dead skin cells to pile up on the face, leaves the skin duller than ever before.
To bring back that new healthy glowing skin, you have to work on getting rid of the first layer of sun damaged skin, because as long as we let the dead skin stay on our face, no crème or serum will give you the intended results since the dead skin will block natural face serums and natural skin moisturizers from absorbing in the skin.
This is why including an exfoliant in your skin care routine is essential for the results. Bonus: By exfoliating at night, you will not only slough away all dead skin cells, but all the junk from the day.
My company recognizes the positive effects of alpha hydroxy acids. But rather than simply a glycolic acid molecule alone, we introduced the glycopolymer. A polymer is a long-chain of molecules which acts like a time-released capsule. Instead of the body being hit with dangerous free acids, it slowly digests the polymer, slowing the release of acidity, while maximizing the other physiological advantages of the acid. Polymers have all the properties and all the benefits while not creating dangerous free radicals.
Our Glycopolymer Solution is made from all natural, botanical ingredients – sugar cane polymer, and polymer of rhubarb and lavender. This highly concentrated formulation accelerates mitosis and ensures the safe elimination of dead surface skin cells, leaving the skin hydrated, smoother, and youthful! Your complexion looks radiant when it's smooth enough to reflect light. This is one of the best natural products for face care.
The results are immediately visible after first time of use. Benefits include:
• Exfoliates and brightens dull complexion
• Helps to tone, firm and contour the skin
• Refreshes, hydrated and rejuvenates skin
• Perfect for hyper-pigmentation, acne prone and scar repair
• Actively promotes cellular renewal performance and deactivates glycation responses.
Beauty Articles1. Remove Acne Scars With Microdermabrasion
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Acne Treatment For Teens To Get That Flawless Look Back
Author: Dotspro Canada
3. How Modern Technology Helps In Today’s Cosmetology?
Author: Rutuja Gupta
4. Questa Volta Adidas Yeezy Ultra Boost Bianche Adidas Originals Nmd Adi Crazy Light 2 è Ancora
Author: Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Uomo Running Scarpe
5. How Important It Is To Take Care Of Your Skin?
Author: Rutuja Gupta
6. Upgrade Your Fashion Awareness With Cubic Zirconia Jewelries
Author: CZ Jewelry
7. Healthy Cosmetics & Foods For Natural Beauty
Author: Emma Smith
8. Sparkling Bridal Look By Virgo Skin And Beauty Studio
Author: Kavita tilara
9. Enjoy Skin Care Benefits By Using Olive Oil
Author: Leonardo olive oil
10. Some Ways Suggested By Dermatologist To Wake-up With Younger Looking Skin
Author: Neeraj Pandey
11. Plus Size Dresses- Unique- Stylish And Modern Worldwide!
Author: Christine Scott
12. Why The Designing Of The Eyes Become An Outstanding Makeup?
Author: owen thomson
13. Suffice Ways Of Cosmetic Makeup Therapies Indulging Today's Women
Author: owen thomson
14. How To Implement Oil On Hair Wigs?
Author: Indian Hairvendor
15. Breast Implants With Lift Mumbai
Author: Dr. Milan Doshi