ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Understanding The Importance Of Islamic Wedding Cards
Total Articles: 16
If you consider the matter of the weeding, it is one of the sacred and auspicious occasions in the customs of the Islams. It is an event which is filled with full of traditions, fun, and celebrations. According to the Islamic culture, the Islamic Wedding Cards are also called as “Nikaah” cards or “Valima” cards; this occasion seems like a holy event not only for the couples but also for their families too.
Things one must consider while picking the Islamic Wedding Cards
When it comes to the matter of color, a reflection of the theme must be highlighted when you are choosing the colors. You have to consider the time of the year and select the color based on it. For autumn and winter season you can go with the warm colors; during summer season, go with the warmer and brighter colors. Pastels are the appropriate one for spring.
These days, themed based Islamic marriage invitation is becoming popular both in the local market as well as online. If you are going with the theme based invitation then you have to be careful whether the design compliments the theme properly or not.
There are plenty varieties of elegant textures are available, so you may get confused while you are choosing them. There is a solution for it; it is better to go with the glossy textures because it works well with light background while matte is the ideal one for the dark background.
About Religious Motifs in Islamic marriage invitation
If you are planning to select Islamic wedding cards for the family event, you will have so many choices to select from. According to their customs, traditional scrolls called as “Farman” is a great choice if you consider their wedding invitation. In addition to the design, style, colors of their customs, you have to focus more on their religious motifs.
The community of Islam is very religious and you can able see their religious spirit in their marriage cards. The Islamic wedding cards are enclosed with so many religious patterns or motifs such as a crescent star and the moon. These signs represent the Almighty, so it is considered as divine and holy in the religion of Islam. You can also commonly find wordings like “Bismillah” or “Allah” which are written in Urdu. This implies that they always have the blessings of their Almighty.
Hi, my name is Mangesh Shah; I belong to the Islamic religion as we are running out of the time for a wedding my family gets worried about how to obtain beautiful Islamic Wedding Cards; during that time Parekhcards.com helped us to obtain the invitation card in the right time.
Wedding Articles1. Rely On Trustworthy Wedding Planners In Bhubaneswar For Your Grand Wedding
Author: Mangalam Pvt. Ltd
2. Points To Remember While Selecting Outdoor Venues For Wedding
Author: Syed Atif
3. Mark A Grand Beginning Of Your Nikah With Designer Islamic Wedding Invitation Card Online
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
4. Why Choose A Peru Wedding Destination To Say I Do?
5. Banquet Halls: Need Of Today
Author: ponting brown
6. Best 5 Venues For Events And Shows In Bangalore
Author: Syed Atif
7. Facts And Advantages Of Matrimonial Services In India
Author: Mineer Bhargav
8. Society Nor,s Are Killing Daughters
Author: anonymous daughter
9. Things To Keep In Mind While Hiring Professional Wedding Photographer In Dubai
Author: steve robert
10. Best Marriage Bureau In Punjab
11. Wedding Decorators, Wedding Decorators Cloud Gold Coast Australia
Author: Wedding Decorators
12. Best Matrimony Sites In Delhi
13. Outdoor Wedding Venues In Bangalore - Best Ones And How To Choose?
Author: Syed Atif
14. How To Find The Best Destination To Celebrate Your Wedding!!
15. A Classic Collection Of Modern Formal Bangles With Round And Bold
Author: Round and Bold