ALL >> Health >> View Article
A Laser Is A Beam Of Highly Concentrated Light
Total Articles: 87
A doctor can use a laser to treat varicose veins. Laser thermal damage to a vein, which causes the form of scar tissue. This scar tissue closes the vein. A closed vein loses its blood supply and dies. After one or two years, the vein may disappear.
A single laser varicose veins laser treatment in Mumbai treatment. Treatment of varicose veins with laser alone is out of the skin. It can treat varicose veins and small veins just below the skin surface. Normally more laser session is required. They are every 6 to 12 weeks planned, as prescribed by doctor. (If you feed these small veins, vein "feeder" must first be treated with surgery, treatment with endovenous laser or radiofrequency or sclerotherapy more poor blood circulation.)
Endovenous laser treatment for varicose veins treatment. Endovenous laser treatment can treat larger varicose veins in the legs. A laser fiber is passed through a thin tube (catheter) into a vein. While doing this, the doctor is in the vein of duplex ultrasound screen. Laser is less painful than vein ligation and extraction, and has a shorter recovery time. Only local anesthesia or light sedation is required for laser treatment. (For ligation and removal is used in anesthesia to sleep.)
What to expect after treatment
You will be able to walk after treatment, and recovery is usually short. You can return to single laser to normal daily routine after treatment.
After treatment with endovenous laser treatment for fistula, you wear compression stockings for 1 week or more. For monitoring, the physician will duplex ultrasound-use, to ensure that the vein is closed. Laser treatment is done only for small veins and small varicose veins. This is sometimes a second processing step after the varicose vein treated by surgery or laser treatment endovenous radiofrequency or sclerotherapy.
Endogenous laser treatment is used to close the largest varicose veins, instead of removing the operation of use.
How well it works
A single laser treatment. In the past 20 years, this type of laser treatment has very safe and effective.Endovenous laser treatment. Endovenous laser treatment closes veins about 94 times of 100. It does not work 6,100 times.
Health Articles1. Make An Appointment For Top Spine Surgeon In Delhi
2. Get Painless Knee Replacement Surgery With Dr. Himanshu Tyagi
3. Sore Male Organ Prevention Tips To Keep You In The Game
Author: John Dugan
4. How To Report Anesthesia Time To Ensure Accurate Anesthesia Pay
Author: Elizabeth Debeasi
5. Orthodontics In Wayne For You
Author: Juan Smith
6. Water Kefir – An Ultimate Panacea For Stomach & Intestines Ailments
Author: Nourishme Organics
7. Does Bariatric Surgery For Obesity Reduce The Risk Of Melanoma?
8. Avoid These Common Mistakes And Enjoy Beautiful And Distinctive Smile!
Author: Frank Meshkani
9. Details On Invisalign In Citrus Heights
Author: Dr. Poidmore
10. What Is The Important Role Of Resilience In Life!
Author: Melissa Harries
11. Maintain Your Microbiome At Its Healthiest Level Following Gut Health Diet
Author: Kriben Govender
12. Preventive Tips About Dental Extraction – Stay Smiling
Author: Ryan Daniel
13. How To Choose An Online Pet Care Provider For Your Beloved Pet?
Author: Jack Jose
14. How To Find A Good Vet And Clinic For Your Animal Companions In Murphy
Author: Allan Austin
15. Dr. Stuart Krost | Leads Pack In Pain Management Care St. Lucie County/port Saint Lucie Florida Numb