ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Fix "outlook Error 0x8004010f: Outlook Data File Cannot Be Accessed"
Total Articles: 1
Outlook error code 0x8004010f is commonly noticed with OST file corruption as a result of synchronization issue. This MAPI error message comes while doing the synchronization process of offline address book, if the Outlook profile is configured incorrectly, downloading of OAB files while sending/receiving procedures. Exchange Server will take about 24-48 hrs. to create OAB for new users and at that time if any Outlook user make an effort to download OAB file, then this error will be popped-up.
0x8004010F: Outlook data file cannot be accessed.
0x8004010F: The operation failed. An object could not be found.
Aforementioned error messages might comes whenever the user performs the process to synchronize OST file on Exchange Server.
Reasons behind the Error:
There are numerous causes which may be responsible for this issue:
• Existence of Multiple OAB version folders has same type.
• Missing or incorrect address list in OAB list objects.
• Attempt to download OAB files from public folder store that have not acquired the duplicate updates by clients.
• Information Store has Invalid Entry ID that points to the folders where nothing for the client to download.
• Corruption or inaccessibility in OST file.
Manual steps to fix the problem:
To resolve this error manually, you need to monitor the actual location of the default Outlook data file. Now, create a new Outlook profile and configure that as a default. Follow the below methods to complete the process:
Step A: To check the default path of MS Outlook data file, apply below steps:
• Start >> Click on 'Control Panel' >> Click 'Mail'
• In 'Mail Setup - Outlook' dialog box >> Click on 'Show Profiles'
• After selecting current Outlook profile >> Click 'Properties'
• In 'Mail Setup - Outlook' dialog box >> Click 'Data Files'
• Now in 'Account Setting' >> choose 'Data Files' tab
• Check Name and Location of your default profile data file >> Click 'Close'
Step B: Generate Outlook Profile with IMAP or POP3 email account by use of auto account setup for creating a new profile.
Step C: Perform the following steps to set newly created Outlook profile as a default one:
• In 'Mail' >> Under 'General' tab select profile >> Choose 'Always use this profile'
• Note: You need to select new profile from the 'Always use this profile' drop down option.
Professional Outlook OST Recovery software:
In case, above listed ways failed to give you the proper result then, it is possible that your Outlook OST file might be corrupt. In these scenarios, it is recommended to take help from external Outlook OST file recovery application to repair corruption issues. There are several tools available in online market which claims to fix all types of errors including synchronization issues of OST file. OST recovery software is one of the best among them which provides the demo version facility to recover Outlook OST file free with an ease.
Hardware/Software Articles1. Better Health With Spirulina Supplement
Author: owen thomson
2. Garmin Map Update Error Connecting To Server 1-888 524 8675
Author: Garmin GPS Update
3. Built Strong Relationship With Customer Through Crm Software Company
Author: crm software
4. How To Handle Temporary Staffing Schedules
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. How Enterprise Mobile Application Development Is Going To Change Your Business Strategies
Author: Emma Watson
6. Natural Gas Conservation Tips And Facts, Gas Billing
7. Transportation Management Software (tms)
Author: Dhwani Khatri
8. How To Achieve Your Desired Target With Mlm Matrix Plan?
Author: MLM Software
9. How Sap Hybris Will Be A Game-changer For Your Business
Author: Sonata Software
10. Global Biometric Sensor Market Growth
11. Shopify Ecommerce Application Development
Author: Abinash Ghosh
12. Why Business Organizations Need Email Archiving?
Author: Frank Bower
13. Samsung Repairs In London – Ukwiderepair.co.uk
14. Reliable Htc Repair Centre In London – Htc Repairer
15. Quick Motorola Repairs – Motorola Repairer