ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Web Design In Connecticut: 6 Reasons To Hire A Professional Web Designer
Total Articles: 2
As a small business owner, your time is your most valuable asset. Every minute wasted is money lost, so why waste a second on Do-It-Yourself projects better handled by a professional? You’ve probably already hired landscaping and cleaning services for your office for exactly this reason. If your toilet is broken, you call a professional plumber and not your niece’s boyfriend who once took an online plumbing course. You can probably relate to going the disastrous DIY route at home when you need to hire a professional to fix a repair that’s gone sour. It’s a hard lesson learned when you realize that you should have hired a pro sooner rather than later. Yet it’s the same message you’re giving to your own clients every day – and it’s time to follow your own advice.
Your website is your most precious business resource. Don’t leave it in the hands of amateurs – even if that amateur is yourself. Jim DeMicco is a web designer at SkyeLine Studio in Connecticut. He explains why it’s best to hire a pro, “Your website serves two very important purposes. One, it’s basically your online brochure that sells your services and goods. Second, it’s a valuable referral network via SEO (search engine optimization) or SEM (search engine marketing) like Google AdWords.”
Even if most of your business comes from word-of-mouth referrals, the first thing a new customer will do is Google your business before they pick up the phone. Experts say that you’ve got less than 20 seconds before your visitors make their decision, so a strong call-to-action on your website is must. Why run the risk of letting a prospective customer or client slip through your fingers?
1. Save Time (And Money) – Hiring a professional web design company gives you the benefit of spending your time doing what you do best while your website is getting built quickly and properly. If you add up the time you would spend designing a website yourself and figure in what you charge your clients for your time, it will likely cost 2 or 3 times as much to get it done.
2. Brand It! – Stand out from all of those cookie-cutter build-it-yourself sites with dull, boring templates and limited choices. A professional designer will create a beautifully unique web site that’s tailored to promote your business to your customers in the best way possible.
3. Making It Easy To Use – A savvy web pro will design a mobile-friendly site with your target market in mind. If your site is too complex or hard to navigate on a smart phone, it can actually do more harm than good. If your business is seen as out of touch vistors will quickly move on to someone else.
4. Added Support – DIY canned site builders like WIX, Squarespace and GoDaddy seem pretty tempting. However, after the initial honeymoon period of budget-friendly site design is over, they’ll charge you an arm and a leg for added support. A professional web developer will guide you every step of the way and will make changes to your website content when you add new staff, products and services to keep your content fresh.
5. Getting Ahead of Your Competition – Choosing to have your site professionally designed will get your business noticed. By hiring a pro who knows how to master colors, fonts, graphics and other visual tools, your website will stand out from the crowd. A professionally designed website uses a strategic blend of images and website-optimized text to position you as the go-to expert in your field.
6. Making It Search Engine Friendly – If your website doesn’t have search engine optimization, then it’s basically invisible to people who are searching for you online. A professional web developer works with Google and other search engines (who are constantly changing their algorithms), by doing all the market research, back-end coding and always staying ahead of the curve, keeping your site rankings at the top of the search results.
Improve Your Web Design Connecticut!
Are you ready to invest in professional web design in Connecticut? SkyeLine Studio, located in Wolcott, Connecticut, offers a variety of soup-to-nut options for your marketing and website design needs. From writing website copy that sells, to graphic design that grabs potential clients’ attention, SkyeLine will give you everything that you need for a website that drives business!
Marketing Articles1. Get Easy Packaging With Our Packaging Material Dubai At Reasonable Rates
Author: nbm pack
2. How To Hire A Good Pr Firm?
Author: Russell Johnson
3. Choosing Out The Best Laundry Equipment Supplier Dubai
Author: Wahat Al Dhafrah
4. Making Sure Your Business Is Using Cutting-edge Marketing Tool!
Author: Anil Kumar
5. Time Management: Finding Time For The All Important Task Of Small Business Marketing
Author: Ian Marsh
6. Make Setup And Installation Of Industrial Pallet Shelving
Author: abazar shelving
7. Importance Of Packaging Materials In Dubai
Author: nbm pack
8. Bulk Sms Provider In Gurgaon | Easysandesh
Author: Ankush Gupta
9. Dynamics 365 Crm Software For Marketing
Author: Sonika Vishwakrma
10. A Simple Guide To Start Listing Keywords
Author: Simplified Social Media Optimization
11. Understanding The Value Of Creating Inbound Links For Your Online Business
Author: Bob Smith
12. Choose Startups For Career Growth
Author: Nita Desai
13. Key Factors To Consider Before Hiring An Advertising Agency For Your Startup
14. Seo Strategy To Get Mobile Apps Ranked In Serps
15. Sales Decreasing? The Best Ways To Enhance Your Business Sales Approach
Author: Ian Marsh