ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Web Design In Connecticut: 6 Reasons To Hire A Professional Web Designer
Total Articles: 2
As a small business owner, your time is your most valuable asset. Every minute wasted is money lost, so why waste a second on Do-It-Yourself projects better handled by a professional? You’ve probably already hired landscaping and cleaning services for your office for exactly this reason. If your toilet is broken, you call a professional plumber and not your niece’s boyfriend who once took an online plumbing course. You can probably relate to going the disastrous DIY route at home when you need to hire a professional to fix a repair that’s gone sour. It’s a hard lesson learned when you realize that you should have hired a pro sooner rather than later. Yet it’s the same message you’re giving to your own clients every day – and it’s time to follow your own advice.
Your website is your most precious business resource. Don’t leave it in the hands of amateurs – even if that amateur is yourself. Jim DeMicco is a web designer at SkyeLine Studio in Connecticut. He explains why it’s best to hire a pro, “Your website serves two very important purposes. One, it’s basically your online brochure that sells your services and goods. Second, it’s a valuable referral network via SEO (search engine optimization) or SEM (search engine marketing) like Google AdWords.”
Even if most of your business comes from word-of-mouth referrals, the first thing a new customer will do is Google your business before they pick up the phone. Experts say that you’ve got less than 20 seconds before your visitors make their decision, so a strong call-to-action on your website is must. Why run the risk of letting a prospective customer or client slip through your fingers?
1. Save Time (And Money) – Hiring a professional web design company gives you the benefit of spending your time doing what you do best while your website is getting built quickly and properly. If you add up the time you would spend designing a website yourself and figure in what you charge your clients for your time, it will likely cost 2 or 3 times as much to get it done.
2. Brand It! – Stand out from all of those cookie-cutter build-it-yourself sites with dull, boring templates and limited choices. A professional designer will create a beautifully unique web site that’s tailored to promote your business to your customers in the best way possible.
3. Making It Easy To Use – A savvy web pro will design a mobile-friendly site with your target market in mind. If your site is too complex or hard to navigate on a smart phone, it can actually do more harm than good. If your business is seen as out of touch vistors will quickly move on to someone else.
4. Added Support – DIY canned site builders like WIX, Squarespace and GoDaddy seem pretty tempting. However, after the initial honeymoon period of budget-friendly site design is over, they’ll charge you an arm and a leg for added support. A professional web developer will guide you every step of the way and will make changes to your website content when you add new staff, products and services to keep your content fresh.
5. Getting Ahead of Your Competition – Choosing to have your site professionally designed will get your business noticed. By hiring a pro who knows how to master colors, fonts, graphics and other visual tools, your website will stand out from the crowd. A professionally designed website uses a strategic blend of images and website-optimized text to position you as the go-to expert in your field.
6. Making It Search Engine Friendly – If your website doesn’t have search engine optimization, then it’s basically invisible to people who are searching for you online. A professional web developer works with Google and other search engines (who are constantly changing their algorithms), by doing all the market research, back-end coding and always staying ahead of the curve, keeping your site rankings at the top of the search results.
Improve Your Web Design Connecticut!
Are you ready to invest in professional web design in Connecticut? SkyeLine Studio, located in Wolcott, Connecticut, offers a variety of soup-to-nut options for your marketing and website design needs. From writing website copy that sells, to graphic design that grabs potential clients’ attention, SkyeLine will give you everything that you need for a website that drives business!
Marketing Articles1. Why Should You Hire A Creative Digital Agency?
Author: Rasika Nimkar
2. Hire Google Adwords Management Company To Increase Sales And Traffic
Author: Sarah Albert
3. Bulk Sms Gateway For The Growth Of Your Business
4. Marketing Tips For The Business
Author: James Bolte
5. Find Complete Solutions To B2b Marketing With Usaexelist Automotive Mailing List
Author: Charles Jaxson
6. The Best Of Technology With 360 Photography
7. 5 Latest Content Marketing Trends You Need To Watch Out For
Author: Hemant Jadhav
8. Canada Immigration Boosted-up With Parents And Grand Parents Program
Author: Global Tree
9. New Year Eve – Celebration With The Best Indo-chinese Restaurant
Author: Krish Patel
10. Credit Card Holders - Don't Leave Home Without Them
Author: Sahah Chan
11. #bloggerworld Importance Of Blog Directories & Article Directories In Seo
12. Fs Enterprises Top Dealers Of Xylem In India
13. Content Gets In The Traffic
Author: Majid Saed
14. Getting More With The Right Steps Online
Author: Majid Saed
15. What Is So Special About Teak - The Noblest Of All Woods
Author: Wooderra Makris