ALL >> Health >> View Article
Get Lustrous, Thick Hair Using Products Made From Natural Ingredients
Total Articles: 124
You can have straight tresses, wavy or curly hair, no matter what your hair may appear like, it is always important to nourish each and every strand with natural ingredients. The less chemicals you use, the better it is for your hair to survive. To ensure that each strand is strengthened from roots it would require special care which is possible when you have faith in natural ingredients. While some people may consider using imported products which may contain chemicals others seek the much soothing and effective counterpart- naturally bred ingredients.
Black hair which is coveted by most men and women requires intense care in order to look lustrous and healthy. A lady named Leandra Wilfred Boyce has always wanted to keep her curly hair as beautiful and healthy. Alongside she was also careful about her daughter’s hair health. In an attempt to maintain such healthy and black curls she laid her hands in developing her own chain of organic hair care products. She has now launched her own brand Healthy Kinks.
Wilfred Boyce told it has been long since she has embarked into selling natural hair care products. The products are directly sold from her residence at Warrens Park North. For over the years she has studied more about the ingredients and their benefits, so that she would be able to impart knowledge on such natural extracts. The entrepreneur says that she would only use a particular ingredient if she or her daughter had benefitted from it. She exclaims, while these ingredients are applicable for chemically treated hair, but they are most effective for natural hair.
Honey and beeswax are among the major ingredients that she uses. Even natural ingredients are also part of her hair care collection. The product line owner said she uses different formulas but they are mostly water based which make them volatile. So, she would mostly use pomade extracts to retain the moisture. However a challenge rose initially as she tried to acquire the ingredients by importing them. These items were not locally bred and so she had to import them.
The entrepreneur manufactures the hair care products at her own kitchen but she believes that the equipment which are involved in making these formulas work should be sanitized. In most of her products she uses water and oil which have a non-bonding tendency. Hence Wilfred Boyce uses an emulsifying ingredient to combine both oil and water.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Iriena Brown who has written a number of articles on organic hair care products and provides fruitful information. To know more, please visit www.naturetohand.com.
Health Articles1. Things You Can Do If Your Gums Are Bleeding
Author: Dr. Lakhwinder Singh
2. Paresthesia Could Cause Loss Of Male Organ Sensation
Author: John Dugan
3. Buy Adderall Xr 20 Mg Online Usa | @whitepear.store
4. Weight Reduction Herbs
5. Diy Treatments For Common Skin Concerns
Author: Dr mithra
6. Join Occupational First Aid Course To Serve As A First Aid Responder In Times Of Medical Emergency C
7. Qualities In A Pediatrician You Must Look For
Author: ponting brown
8. Remain In The Best Of Health With Pure Noni Products Of Salveo
9. Planning To Attend A Cme Medical Conference In Toronto? | Emedevents
10. Male Organ Skin And Vitamin D: A Healthy Combo
Author: John Dugan
11. How Do Invisible Braces Help Everyone In Your Family
Author: Joseph Donald
12. How A General Dentist Can Improve Your Oral Health
Author: Abel Abraham
13. How To Compare Invisible Braces To The Traditional Braces
Author: Malachi Mixon
14. Right Cosmetic Surgery Rectify Body And Facial Features
Author: opus clinic
15. Enjoy Monsoon Season With These Hair Care Tips
Author: Pankaj Singhal