ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Medicines For Better Eyesight, Eye Vision
Total Articles: 114
In reality, there are varied methods in ayurvedic system of medicine that will help with improving eyesight. This system suggests that every human should take proper care of the eyes. Otherwise, it can lead to different eye conditions like age-related macular degeneration and cataracts. It is stated that cataracts are the leading causes of blindness from around the world. This is why to prevent cataracts and other eye problems and also to cure some eye-related issues ayurvedic medicines for better eyesight can be relied upon.
Ayurvedic view of eye problems: According to Ayurveda, defective eyesight is referred to as Drishti Dosha. In addition, this alternative system of medicine states that Alochaka pitta plays an important role in maintaining eyesight and it is the natural process that it will weaken with age. However, proper care to the eyes is stated to be one of the best preventive measures that will help. So, those interested in taking proper care of their vision can rely on ayurvedic medicines for better eye vision.
What causes eye problems?
This system of medicine states that constipation for a longer period of time and nervous debility can contribute towards eye problems. This is why ayurvedic medicines for better eyesight will try to provide relief to constipation and nervous debility to protect eyes. In addition, it is stated that common cold can also have an ill-effect on the healthy vision. Other factors like high intake of caffeinated drinks, alcohol, excessive smoking, diabetes and stress can also bring an effect on the healthy functioning of eyes.
Ayurvedic herbs to improve eyesight: It is true that there are ayurvedic medicines for better eye vision, but it is better to get an understanding of the ayurvedic herbs that will help with improving vision and here is the list of ingredients stated to be effective for eyes:
1. Ghee: It is stated that rubbing a small amount of ghee on the soles of the feet will help with improving vision to a great extent.
2. Black pepper: To improve eyesight, black pepper should be mixed with honey and should be taken internally.
3. Amla: When talking about ayurvedic medicines for better eyesight, most medicines have Indian gooseberry as an important ingredient because it is effective for eyes with its rich vitamin and iron content.
4. Triphala: This combination of three herbs is effective in addressing many eye problems. Particularly, it is known to be effective in preventing cataract and addressing blurred vision problem.
5. Licorice: This is also known to be an effective herb for improving the health of eyes when it is added with ghee and honey. So, it generally forms part of effective ayurvedic medicines for better eye vision.
Everything in one: Yes, these Ayurvedic herbs are stated to be effective ayurvedic medicines for better eye vision. An individual looking for ways to improve vision need not have to search for these herbs separately, but can get the remedy called as I-Lite capsules, which include all these herbs as ingredients besides other ingredients like shatavari, ferrum, elaichi and malkangani, thereby making it an effective remedy among the ayurvedic medicines for better eyesight.
Health Articles1. Does A Small Male Organ = Infertility?
Author: john Dugan
2. Hello Ortho : Offering Quality Orthodontic Care In Sonoma
Author: George Regan
3. When You Need To See Joint Pain Specialist In Jaipur
Author: Pushpanjali Seema
4. Get Your Body And Mind Relaxed With Yoga, Surfing And Meditation
Author: Grant Avery
5. The Advanced Guide To Best Oncologist In Delhi
Author: ponting brown
6. Effective Ways To Communicate With The Elderly
Author: Vijay Singh
7. Physiotherapy Enhancing New Ways Of Life
Author: Saurabh Singh
8. Global Veterinary Vaccines Market: Business Dynamics, By Vaccine Type, By Animal Type | Development
Author: Anna Smith
9. Global Disposable Respirators Market Analysed By Size, Share, Growth, Revenue, Trends And Forecast T
Author: Anna Smith
10. Best Protein Powder For Building Muscle
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
11. How Hormones Affect Your Hair And Make You Bald?
Author: avenues kapadia
12. Cosmetic Surgery: Rejuvenate Yourself
Author: Saurabh Singh
13. Top Home Massage Spa Centre In Nagpur
Author: Dr Nitesh Khonde
14. List Of Top Six Health Care Bloomfield Ct Services
Author: Pat Ackeifi
15. How To Maintenance The Hospital Hvac System
Author: Utopia Aire Pte Ltd