ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Medicines For Better Eyesight, Eye Vision
Total Articles: 123
In reality, there are varied methods in ayurvedic system of medicine that will help with improving eyesight. This system suggests that every human should take proper care of the eyes. Otherwise, it can lead to different eye conditions like age-related macular degeneration and cataracts. It is stated that cataracts are the leading causes of blindness from around the world. This is why to prevent cataracts and other eye problems and also to cure some eye-related issues ayurvedic medicines for better eyesight can be relied upon.
Ayurvedic view of eye problems: According to Ayurveda, defective eyesight is referred to as Drishti Dosha. In addition, this alternative system of medicine states that Alochaka pitta plays an important role in maintaining eyesight and it is the natural process that it will weaken with age. However, proper care to the eyes is stated to be one of the best preventive measures that will help. So, those interested in taking proper care of their vision can rely on ayurvedic medicines for better eye vision.
What causes eye problems?
This system of medicine states that constipation for a longer period of time and nervous debility can contribute towards eye problems. This is why ayurvedic medicines for better eyesight will try to provide relief to constipation and nervous debility to protect eyes. In addition, it is stated that common cold can also have an ill-effect on the healthy vision. Other factors like high intake of caffeinated drinks, alcohol, excessive smoking, diabetes and stress can also bring an effect on the healthy functioning of eyes.
Ayurvedic herbs to improve eyesight: It is true that there are ayurvedic medicines for better eye vision, but it is better to get an understanding of the ayurvedic herbs that will help with improving vision and here is the list of ingredients stated to be effective for eyes:
1. Ghee: It is stated that rubbing a small amount of ghee on the soles of the feet will help with improving vision to a great extent.
2. Black pepper: To improve eyesight, black pepper should be mixed with honey and should be taken internally.
3. Amla: When talking about ayurvedic medicines for better eyesight, most medicines have Indian gooseberry as an important ingredient because it is effective for eyes with its rich vitamin and iron content.
4. Triphala: This combination of three herbs is effective in addressing many eye problems. Particularly, it is known to be effective in preventing cataract and addressing blurred vision problem.
5. Licorice: This is also known to be an effective herb for improving the health of eyes when it is added with ghee and honey. So, it generally forms part of effective ayurvedic medicines for better eye vision.
Everything in one: Yes, these Ayurvedic herbs are stated to be effective ayurvedic medicines for better eye vision. An individual looking for ways to improve vision need not have to search for these herbs separately, but can get the remedy called as I-Lite capsules, which include all these herbs as ingredients besides other ingredients like shatavari, ferrum, elaichi and malkangani, thereby making it an effective remedy among the ayurvedic medicines for better eyesight.
Health Articles1. All You Need To Know About Shirodhara
Author: Shriya Ayu Clinic
2. Medicare Reporting Challenges To Affect Independent Practices
3. Male Organ Health And Wellness: When It’s Time To Talk To A Urologist
Author: John Dugan
4. World Best Air Ambulance Service In Bagdogra With Md Doctors
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
5. Global Ventricular Assist Devices Market Trend
6. Key Reasons To See A Reputed Podiatrist To Cure Feet Problems
Author: Marion Yau
7. Be Fit And Healthy Through Regular Consumption Of Noni Products Of Salveo
8. Hacks To Stop Snoring
Author: Alex Bowmann
9. How Dr. Kewal Krishan Saved My Grandfather’s Life
Author: ponting brown
10. The Best Hospital For Cancer Treatment ; Balaji Action Cancer Hospital
Author: ponting brown
11. Turn Towards The Remedial Surgeries To Perk Up Your Beauty
Author: owen Thomson
12. 3 Easy Ways To Brand Your Next Medical Event
13. Why Should We Use Teeth Whitening Kits?
14. Tumescence Problems And The Too-hard Member: Understanding Priapism
Author: John Dugan
15. Things In Mind When Picking The Right Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash