ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Start Your Own Brokerage And Run Your Own Business Successfully
Total Articles: 20
If you are a real estate agent who is at present having a split of 80/20 or 70/30 and have sold only three homes at$300,000 on your 80/20 split, you are paying your broker almost about $5400 per year. In addition to this amount, the broker also collects $295 to $399 as per transaction fee. This means that you are paying an additional amount of $897 to $1197 every year apart from $5400. However, this scenario can be changed if you take the help of Florida broker of record. This way, you will be collecting the $295 to $399 per transaction fee from the clients and will also pay an additional E & O insurance which will be approximately about $800 to $1000 per year. This way, you will keep the extra $5400 that you would otherwise pay to your broker. You also keep the transaction fee of $1197 which has come from the sale of the three houses. This way, you will get an instant hike of almost 20 to 30 percent. If you are on a 100% commission plan, you will have to pay a brokerage fee of $295 to $399 per transaction irrespective of the price at which the property has been sold. However, with the help of broker of record, the entire brokerage will be yours and you will be the person who will be collecting the per transaction fee of $295 to $399 from your clients. This means that you will be able to an amount of $4788 if you close about 12 property transactions in a year.
Therefore, it is highly recommended to all of the real estate agents to avail the broker of record service that has been created by a couple of members who also worked as a full time real estate agents before and have closed more than 400 transactions. You just need appear for the Real Estate Sales Associate Examination and get a grade of minimum 75%. Once you pass the exam, you get the real estate broker license florida and the stage is set for you to start your own company by becoming a Florida Qualifying broker. Once you start your own company, you can drive the business as per your wish. You will be in full control of all the affairs of your company. You will be your own boss and can advertise about your company using your own creativity. There would not be any kind of restrictions. You can develop your own website and also advertise in any other way and reach out to the prospective clients. You can choose your own name for the company also and enjoy all the profits earned by you.
Are you a licensed real estate agent and want to have your own brokerage, then hire qualifying broker of record at Floridabrokerofrecord.com. We provide an opportunity to run your own company to earn more profits and experience to develop your business. To sign the contract and start your own business, please visit us.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Get Top Real Estate Developers In Bangalore
2. What To Know About Buying A House
3. Experience The High-class Lifestyle At Ariisto Celestia
Author: Nikku Sharma
4. Is Your Property Broker Cheating You?
Author: Priya Jain
5. What Documents To Check To Avoid Fraud When Buying House/property?
Author: Priya Jain
6. Shriram Chirping Woods – Chirping Happiness In Lives Of All Its Residents
Author: Sapna Singh
7. Apartments In Bellandur: Perfect Investment For Techies From Adjoining Workplaces
Author: Red Coupon
8. A Short And Easy Guide To Purchasing Property In Bulgaria
Author: Andy Turver
9. Looking To Buy Your Dream Home? Know How To Negotiate Property Purchase
Author: Priya Jain
10. Quick Guide For Selecting As Short Sale Realtor
Author: RC NC
11. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale – Get The Comparable Price With The Help Of Boerne Tx Real Estate Agent!
Author: Richmond Frasier
12. A Potent Force In Real Estate- Suninder Sandha
13. For Prime Real Estate, Istanbul Is The Premier Choice
Author: Hariom Sharan
14. The Support Of Best Luxury Home Designs For Building A Home
Author: Leila Adam
15. Reasons For The Increasing Real Estate Interest In Talegaon