ALL >> Health >> View Article
Bedroom Tips: Feeding The Foot Obsession
Total Articles: 1151
As society has become more and more open concerning sensuality, bedroom tips have proliferated in general, as well as in terms of areas previously considered forbidden. Because of this, the taboo associated with an obsession has become somewhat more acceptable. It’s still not a topic that typically comes up at, say, the dinner table, but among consenting adults, there is more discussion about special interests - such as a foot obsession, one of the more common sensual obsessions. The man with a foot obsession is in a better position today to indulge his desires, and he should be watching his manhood health so that he can indulge more completely.
What is a foot obsession?
Merriam-Webster defines an obsession as "a need or desire for an object, body part or activity for sensual excitement." In the case of a foot obsession, it means that a person is acutely excited by the foot of another person (or, in some cases, by their own foot). The foot holds an exciting charge for this person that can at times be almost overwhelming.
The foot obsession can manifest itself in several ways. It may mean that a person wants to stroke, kiss or lick the foot of their companion. Often they may want to self-stimulate while "worshipping" the foot; sometimes a man may wish to rub his manhood against the foot (or have the foot rub against his manhood). A person may also wish to have the foot rub against other body parts. For male enthusiasts, coming on the foot is often a highlight of the experience.
Sometimes the obsession may extend to footwear as well. A man can become intensely excited by shoes (or parts of shoes, such as stiletto heels), socks or stocking. Tickling the foot may also be a pleasurable activity for a foot enthusiast. In addition, many of this persuasion enjoy activities such as washing someone else’s feet, putting nail polish on their feet, massaging their feet, etc.
So what are some of the specific bedroom tips for a foot enthusiast to remember?
- Consent is necessary. Foot enthusiasts need to make sure that their partner is comfortable with their fascination before indulging it. It can be unnerving to a person if they suddenly find a man clutching their foot and self-stimulating vigorously.
- Be clear about releasing. Male foot enthusiasts may want to come on the foot in question, or on shoes, stockings, etc. Again, be clear that this is going to be alright with one’s partner; some might not be comfortable with this. A man should also be sure that a partner is copacetic with his borrowing a shoe or stocking and using it for masturbatory purposes when the partner is not home.
- Watch out for callouses. No matter how much a man may adore another person’s feet, there may be some flaws he is willing to overlook which can cause some issues with his manhood. For example, rubbing the member against a foot with rough callouses may irritate the manhood and make it sore. Be wary of touching the manhood against foot fungus, as this can transfer to the manhood, creating an unfortunate itchy manhood situation. And a sweaty foot can easily transmit unwanted bacteria to the manhood.
All bedroom tips, whether for a obsession or not, should remind a man to keep his manhood in prime health. Daily use of an excellent manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can play a big role in maintaining the manhood. For best results, select a crème that includes a range of vitamins, including A, B5, C, D and E; their topical application on the manhood enables them to reach their male organ-specific targets more easily. A manhood which becomes irritated from rough use will need a crème with a potent hydrator such as shea butter to smooth and moisturize delicate skin. After all, a foot enthusiast wants to make sure that the manhood that touches that adored foot is physically worthy of the opportunity.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com/ for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. The Services Offered To The Patients In A Dental Clinic Is Unending
Author: Claudia Lamington
2. Linear Accelerators For Radiation Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
3. Make A Right Choice - Best Gynecologist In India
Author: ponting brown
4. Lysosomal Alpha Glucosidase Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
Author: mr shah
5. Benefits Of Email Marketing
6. How Costs Vary In The Liposuction Surgery?
7. Have You Asked In Detail To Your Surgeon About Body Sculpting?
8. 4 Things To Follow In Ivf Process
Author: Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
9. Gastric Bypass Surgery – The Best Weight Loss Surgery
Author: Arvind Kumar
10. The Benefits Of Using Mouthwash
Author: Helen Diaz
11. Weight Loss Surgery – Is It Really Effective
Author: Arvind Kumar
12. Fraud, Deceptions, And Downright Lies About Blood Cleanup Exposed
Author: Phillip Jones
13. Must Know Facts About Hair Transplant In Bangladesh
14. Traveling To Barcelona For A Medical Conference? | Emedevents
15. Functional Medicine A Legitimate Approach To Treat Chronic Lifestyle Diseases - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta