ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
What Are Egg Substitutes For Baking?
Total Articles: 28
Using eggs in your baked good products is a passé. Today, the market is flooded with several egg substitutes that you can use to bake. However, you will have to choose your replacement carefully so as to avoid drastic changes in taste. Be it Chocolate eggless cake , Pineapple eggless cake or cookies you can prepare them with ease and great taste too! For your convenience, we have listed out a few egg substitutes below.
1.Ener-G Egg Replacer
If you are a vegan, then this replacer should be your go-to egg replacer. It is made using tapioca starch and potatoes and is free of eggs, wheat, dairy, yeast , soy, gluten and peanuts. Ener-G replacer has a neutral taste and blends well with your product. It can be used to prepare cookies, muffins and a few cakes. You may follow the instructions written on the box and use it accordingly in your recipe.
Yes, this simple fruit can also act as a substitute for eggs! However, bananas tend to make your product a little sweeter and hence it is recommended that you reduce the amount of sugar used in your recipe. Depending upon your need, you may use ½ or 1 banana to replace one egg. Banana also adds moisture to the product. So, use bananas wisely.
Silken tofu makes baked goods dense and hence can be used to prepare brownies , quick breads, chocolate eggless cake and pineapple eggless cake. In addition to this, Tofu is flavourless and can be used in baked goods easily. Use ¼ cup of pureed tofu to replace 1 egg in your recipe.
If you need a good binder, then look no further! Ground flaxseeds make for an excellent binder in baked goods. Flax seeds add a crunchy flavour to pancakes and baked goods. You may also use flax seeds to produce a yummy chocolate eggless cake. You can replace one egg with 1 tablespoon of ground (fine) flax seeds in 3 tablespoons of water.
5.Baking Soda and Vinegar
If you wish to make fluffier baked goods, then make use of baking soda and vinegar to replace eggs in your recipe. Mix one tablespoon of white vinegar and 1 teaspoon baking soda as a replacement for one egg.
You may also try other substitutes for eggs such as chia seeds, apple sauce and mashed avocado. We recommend that you choose your egg replacement based on the function of the egg i.e binder, leavening agent, add moisture etc. Choose carefully and make your own eggless baked product in a jiffy!
Can I order Eggless cakes online
You can order eggeless cakes like chocolate eggless cake, pineapple eggless cake, white forest eggless cake, mango eglesss cake etc from our webite Indianbakers.com . We deliver eggless cakes to over 100 cities across India. We bake our cakes with fresh ingreditents and deliver it with care so you can enjoy the freshness of our cakes. We have midnight delivery options to make your event even more special. So for place your order today and get FREE DELIVERY.
Original blog posted here on: http://blog.indianbakers.com/what-are-egg-substitutes-for-baking/
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. 5 Fun Facts You Should Know About Bubble Tea
Author: Rosario Berry
2. Where Does Bubble Tea In New York And New Jersey Originate From?
Author: Rosario Berry
3. Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata With Huge Success
Author: Kanchan Das
4. How To Choose A Cheap Herbal Vaporizer That’s Right For You
Author: Benjamin Winterburn
5. Confused With The Menu For Your Birthday Party? Try Wood Fired Pizza!
Author: Laurie Hekeik
6. Tips And Tricks For Mastering Vaping With Salt Juice Flavors
Author: Gaius Monteyro
7. How To Get Sports And Cooking Camps For Kids In San Francisco
Author: Craig Arnold
8. Can You Eat Tea Leaves? If So, Here’s How And Why?
Author: Vipul Makwana
9. Surprising Health Benefits Of Regular Wine (moderate) Consumption
Author: Vicky Mamoria
10. Meet Your Cooking Related Needs In An Effortless Manner While Using These Cooking Accessories!
Author: Steve Mize
11. South Indian Cuisine: Much More Than Idlis & Dosas
12. Smoked Cheese Market By Product Type, Expert Opinion, Technology, End User Application, Major Driver
Author: Akash Shahu
13. Benefits Of Eating Healthy Food
14. Benefits Of Pure Desi Ghee
Author: Priyanka Awasthi
15. Buy Chocolates Online From Kanan Devan