ALL >> Legal >> View Article
The Five Most Important Steps To Prevent Slip And Fall Injuries
Total Articles: 47
Lapse of attention, thinking about a personal problem or distraction by other activities contribute to a slip and fall accident. Slip and fall accidents result in a range of injuries, from a simple bruise to an extremely serious injuries. Such injuries can be very expensive and time consuming to heal. They are very difficult to handle as well. A Phoenix slip and fall lawyer or Phoenix personal injury lawyer will handle your case wisely and will also help you to getting the desired compensation from the party at fault.
You may be able to prevent slip and fall injuries by taking the following precautions:
1. Hire good maintenance services for the property.
Safety and maintenance go hand in hand. If your properties’ maintenance is poor, it will lead to higher incidences of slip and fall accidents, leading to injuries, insurance costs and regulatory obligations. If your organization or other property is clean and well kept, you will be able to prevent such issues arising.
2. Enforce wearing proper shoes
The shoes or footwear play a very important role in preventing falls. The slickness of the soles and the type of heels worn need to be evaluated to prevent slips, trips and falls. For example, if you operate a farm, require all guests to wear closed-toe shoes without high heels.
3. Keep a well stocked first aid kit in the property
You should always store a proper first aid kit at home or your office and everyone should know where the kit is. Simple injuries like minor cuts can lead to serious infections if proper medication is not given immediately.
4. Create a culture of safety
Slip and fall injuries can be prevented by keeping the area clear of obstacles, making sure that there is proper lighting, using slip resistant flooring, wiping up slips immediately and taking other important safety measures as well. Train everyone in your organization about safety and document the training.
5. Control individual behavior
This is the most important and difficult thing to control. It is the human nature to be distracted by random thoughts or doing multiple activities at one time. Being in a hurry will lead to walking very fast or running which in turn will increase chances of slip and fall accidents. It’s ultimately the individual that can stay alert and pay attention on the ongoing activity, but using signs to warn of hazards can help reduce the risk of accidents.
Even by keeping the above precautions, you might come across slip and fall accident sometime in your life. At that time, A Phoenix slip and fall lawyer should be appointed as soon as possible. A Phoenix personal injury lawyer or Arizona slip and fall lawyer can help you receive the compensation you deserve if the accident occurred is due to someone else’s negligence. A Phoenix personal injury lawyer or Arizona slip and fall lawyers will not only have the experience in dealing and solving these cases but also allow you to focus on healing your injuries occurred in the accident. Arizona slip and fall lawyers and Phoenix slip and fall lawyers specialize in dealing such cases and will give you full support to win the legal recourse.
Have you been injured in an accident and looking for a arizona auto accident attorneys to file an injury claim, then contact Samuel P. Moeller in Phoenix. A successful attorney with more than 10 years of experience in handling personal injury cases throughout the state of Arizona. For a free initial consultation, please visit our website.
Legal Articles1. No Additional Burden On Home-buyers Under Gst, Landlords Stay Exempt - Best Time To Buy Property
Author: The Hemisphere
2. Quick Guide For Selecting The Best Personal Injury Attorney For A Slip And Fall Case
Author: Ladas Law
3. Get Aware Of The Right Family Lawyer In Fort Worth
Author: J Kevin Clark
4. Ten Kinds Of Car Accident Injuries That Require You To Hire An Expert Dallas Accident Lawyer
Author: Nick Feizy
5. Boston Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You Win The Case
Author: Powers Caccavale
6. Top 3 Reasons A Business In London Needs A Commercial Law Firm More Than Ever.
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
7. Who Can File A Wrongful Death Claim In Arizona?
8. When To Seek An Accident Attorney In Comparative Negligence Cases
9. Bail Process: Questions To Ask A Bail Bondsman
Author: Emily Stone
10. Cycle Accident: How To Ask For Compensation
Author: Chris Thayer
11. Choose Best Law Firm For Tough Legal Problem
12. Points To Keep In Mind Before Hiring A Car Accident Attorney
13. The Biggest Myth About Family Law Attorney Exposed
Author: V. Wayne Ward
14. Defective Seat Belts:how An Attorney Can Help You
15. Different Type Of Legal Services Are Provided By Lexlords
Author: Lex Lords