ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Total Articles: 6
The multi-purpose loan calculator is a 4-in-1 calculator that aims to answer your questions such as:
• How much is the monthly payment – aka EMI – for my loan?
• How much money can I afford to borrow?
• How long will it take to repay my loan?
• How much interest would I have to pay for an item (electronic gadgets, furniture, household appliances etc.) that I purchased under a “low EMI” scheme?
These four calculators aim to address all the above questions, and more, with an easy-to-use and intuitive interface that provides instantaneous answers.
It is also important to understand the home emi calculator concept before using these calculators. Banks charge more than just the interest rate on loans. When obtaining a loan, lenders charge various kinds of non-refundable fees including processing fees and documentation charges. The home emi calculator factors in these one-time costs associated with borrowing. Home emi calculator, which is expressed as a yearly percentage rate, represents the true cost of your loan after taking into account the loan interest rate plus the fees & charges that you pay when getting a loan. Home emi calculator is a more complete measure that reflects the net effective cost of your loan on a yearly basis. For the banks, it represents their internal rate of return (IRR) on the loan.
If you pay ₹ 1600/- as processing fees for a computer worth ₹ 40,000/- under a zero percent EMI scheme with a tenure of 6 months, your home emi calculator is 14.15%. i.e., you are effectively paying 14.15% interest on the loan.
This calculator is available on the homepage of our website and is provided again here for your convenience. Enter the amount you wish to borrow along with the interest rate and tenure to determine your EMI. You can also change the start date for the EMI payment schedule. Interest rates offered by different banks may vary and you will be able to quickly determine your monthly payment under all scenarios.
Loan Amount Calculator / Loan Affordability Calculator
If you are planning to purchase your dream home or car, you must be wondering how much money you can afford to repay without overburdening yourself. It depends on how much EMI (i.e., monthly payment) you can pay and for how long. If you have an idea about how much EMI you can pay every month, then it will be easier for you to know how much you can afford. Enter the amount of EMI that you can pay every month, the interest rate charged by your bank and the preferred tenure, the loan amount calculator will tell you how much you can afford to borrow. Read more about factors that influence the amount you can borrow.
Loan Tenure Calculator
If you are planning to refinance your loan at a lower rate, you have the option to either reduce your EMI or loan tenure. In case you choose the latter option, you can quickly estimate how much time is required to repay your refinanced loan.
If you are planning to make a partial pre-payment on an existing loan, you can determine the remaining tenure on the outstanding principal amount using this calculator.
Interest Rate Calculator
It has become common these days to purchase high-end electronic gadgets, furniture and household appliances (such as fridge, TV, washing machine etc.) using installment loans. Manufacturers and sellers lure buyers with low home emi calculator payments and buyers fall into the trap without understanding the interest rate for such loans. Given the loan amount (i.e., item price), EMI and tenure, this calculator helps you estimate the interest rate on such loans.
Insurance Articles1. How To Find A Good Home Insurance Broker
Author: Jason Davis
2. What Makes Accounting Outsourcing In Dubai A Wise Decision?
Author: Fadi Khan
3. The Life Insurance Brokers London Can Help You Choose The Best Policy That Suits To Your Needs
4. Help From Insurance Adjusters For Property Insurance Claims In New Jersey
5. 3 Reasons To Take A Retirement Insurance Plan
Author: Edelweiss Tokio
6. Maldives: The Blue Lagoon
Author: Pranvi Jain
7. Everything Needs To Know About No Credit Check Installment Loans
8. Avail Life Insurance Brokers London Services To Find The Best Policy Suitable For Your Family Needs
9. Know More About Teenage Auto Insurance Why It Is Expensive But Necessary
Author: Charlene Hubbard
10. Top Reasons You May Need Funeral Insurance In New Zealand
Author: Funeral Insurance NZ
11. Critical Illness Insurance, The Way To Ensure The Safety Of Your Loved Ones
Author: Ian Nuwan
12. Insurance In Hong Kong
13. Home Insurance Companies In California And Its Astonishing Benefits
Author: caleagle Insurance
14. 3 Life Insurance Policies That Serve As The Best Tax Saving Investments.
Author: arnab Goswami
15. Multiple Employer Plans Grabbing More Attention
Author: Terrance Power