ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
All You Need To Know About Top 5 Builders In South Goa
Total Articles: 9
Don’t just see Goa as a tourist destination, see beyond it. Today, people from across the country have started to consider Goa as a good real estate investment and property buying destination. Earlier it was different, but now, Goa has created a big market for residential real estate like apartments and villas. These residential plans seem to be a dream come true opportunity for nature lovers as it is hard to find a home in a beautiful place like Goa. Lots of constructions are taking place without disturbing the beauty of the state.
If you are looking for a property in Goa for a relaxing living, then South Goa is the best option. However, North Goa is commercially active and comparatively a costlier region than South Goa. South Goa is a good option to invest as property prices here are still considerably lower. Especially, areas like Margao in South Goa which is the second largest city of Goa. So, if you want a luxury villa within a budget then South Goa is an apt option for you. Here is a list of top 5 Builders which have their beautiful, luxurious yet affordable residential projects in South Goa.
1) Nanu Estates: One of the popular real estate companies which was earlier known as Sapana real estate, have developed more than 75 residential and commercial projects. They have row houses, villas and 2/3/4 BHK apartments to serve the needs of different customers. Even if you are planning to buy just a holiday home near to the beach, Nanu Estate has that option too.
2) Akar Realty: Another most trusted name among the top builders in Goa real estate is Akar Realty. Currently they have two projects in South Goa. One is in Margao and another is in Sancoale. The best thing about the project, they have created fully equipped residential locale and Goan settings to offer the best living experience to the residents. With many other projects spread all over the state, Akar Realty’s residential projects are the best option for people searching for an affordable yet luxurious 3 bedroom villas in Goa.
3) Common Wealth Developers: The companies are better known for their projects named as CD Homes. Other than commercial and residential projects the group has diverse interests in organic farming, logistics, food processing and retail.
4) Essen Group: The Essen Group of companies have 2/3 BHK apartments for sale in South Goa. With different features for each of the projects, Essen group is quite popular and offers an all round living comfort to the buyers.
5) Prabhudessai Realtors: Parbhudessai Realtors have been serving home seekers since 1994. Their main aim is to provide customize spacious rooms to the buyers. They look forward to providing quality constructions.
Among other builders in Goa, these 5 are trusted and popular real estate companies. So, now you have a good idea which company to consider while searching for a residential projects in South Goa.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Get Top Real Estate Developers In Bangalore
2. What To Know About Buying A House
3. Experience The High-class Lifestyle At Ariisto Celestia
Author: Nikku Sharma
4. Is Your Property Broker Cheating You?
Author: Priya Jain
5. What Documents To Check To Avoid Fraud When Buying House/property?
Author: Priya Jain
6. Shriram Chirping Woods – Chirping Happiness In Lives Of All Its Residents
Author: Sapna Singh
7. Apartments In Bellandur: Perfect Investment For Techies From Adjoining Workplaces
Author: Red Coupon
8. A Short And Easy Guide To Purchasing Property In Bulgaria
Author: Andy Turver
9. Looking To Buy Your Dream Home? Know How To Negotiate Property Purchase
Author: Priya Jain
10. Quick Guide For Selecting As Short Sale Realtor
Author: RC NC
11. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale – Get The Comparable Price With The Help Of Boerne Tx Real Estate Agent!
Author: Richmond Frasier
12. A Potent Force In Real Estate- Suninder Sandha
13. For Prime Real Estate, Istanbul Is The Premier Choice
Author: Hariom Sharan
14. The Support Of Best Luxury Home Designs For Building A Home
Author: Leila Adam
15. Reasons For The Increasing Real Estate Interest In Talegaon