ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Lower Blood Pressure Naturally By Herbal Remedies?
Total Articles: 168
Nowadays, 'how to lower blood pressure' is the question many middle-aged people have and the reason is that there is a considerable increase in the number of people with this issue these days. Reports state that increasing work and personal pressure in their life is the important contributor towards high BP among people. It is possible to lower blood pressure by herbal remedies, but before finding a remedy under this method, it is better to understand the Ayurvedic view of this health issue.
Ayurvedic view of hypertension: According to the Ayurvedic system of medicine, it is stated that some imbalances in the body are responsible for creating high blood pressure in human. The factors stated by this system of medicine are listed below.
1. Disturbance in the natural biological rhythms of the body
2. Reduction in the level of natural immunity and resistance power in the body
3. Accumulation of not just mental stress, but also physical stress can contribute towards high BP.
4. Imbalances in the nervous system
5. Poor digestion
6. Poor nutrition
7. Accumulation of toxins in the tissues that block blood circulation.
It is better to choose to lower blood pressure by herbal remedies because the modern medical approach towards this health issue focuses on addressing just the symptoms experienced by patients and not the underlying cause. This is why modern medicine cannot provide complete relief from this condition until it turns out to be chronic. On the other hand, Ayurveda actually addresses the factors that are stated to be contributors towards high BP, such that the users of the herbal remedy called as Stresx capsules, which is purely ayurvedic can find relief from high BP.
What are Stresx capsules?
For individuals looking for ways to lower blood pressure by herbal remedies, Stresx capsules can provide the relief. These capsules are made out of a unique combination of time-tested herbs as ingredients and besides playing the crucial role in reducing blood pressure, the ingredients will also ensure healthy functioning of the heart. In addition, these capsules will also help with reducing stress and depression, which are stated to be important contributors towards high BP in many people.
Getting to know the ingredients: Stresx capsules can provide the right answer to the question 'how to lower blood pressure' due to its ingredients and now, let us explore the role played by some ingredients in making these capsules effective against hypertension:
1. Arjuna is added to these capsules because of its cardio-protective property. It is effective for people with a weak heart as it can effectively strengthen the heart muscles.
2. Brahmi is stated to be the best remedy for individuals looking to lower blood pressure by herbal remedies as this herb is generally recommended as the ideal herbal supplement for anxiety and depression.
3. Shankapushpi can act as a natural tonic for treating fatigue, memory loss, insomnia and nervous weakness. All these things can contribute towards high BP and this is why this ingredient is added to Stresx capsules to provide the answer to the question 'how to lower blood pressure'.
So, are you wondering 'how to lower blood pressure'? Stop worrying and move towards Stresx capsules.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe