ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Announce Your Union In Style Through Beautifully Designed Hindu Wedding Card!
Total Articles: 14
A Hindu wedding is a magical concoction of two families who come together as one. The bride and groom join hands together in welcoming their family members, friends and relatives for the grand day. Everything is done with utmost care right from designing the wedding cards to choosing the venue. Some families seek the help of professionals in planning the event as they will have years of experience in the field.
Some Important Aspects of a Hindu Wedding Card
The first step towards the start of the grand wedding ceremony is the printing of the invitation cards. Great care is taken during this process as a wedding card reflects the values of the families that are to be joined. Generally called as ‘Pathrika’, the Hindu wedding invitation has a series of elements that must not be overlooked. Verses and symbols from the holy book ‘Bhagavad Gita’ are engraved on the cards along with motifs and images. Some of the popularly used images include the picture of Lord Balaji, Lord Ganesh, Radha Krishna, etc.
The color of the card plays a major role as it gives an entirely new look and feel to the card. Most of the people love to choose cards that match the theme of the wedding. Even though some of them opt for traditional cards, a majority of them love to use modern cards with a little twist. Nowadays, there is a plethora of online sites where you can check various designs, patterns and colors online without leaving the comfort of your home.
Buying a wedding card online has its own benefits. You can surf the internet and select any number of cards according to your requirement. Further, all the sites provide online help and support services where an expert will assist you in choosing the right card for your occasion. Last, but not the least the price of an online Hindu wedding card is cheaper than the cards sold at the retail stores. Customers also have the option of designing their own card using various colors and patterns.
Gone are the days when people used to pick traditional red color cards. Nowadays, one can choose Hindu invitations of various colors that range from coral to lilac, hue to grey, etc. Some prefer using bright colors such as yellow, orange, green, brown, etc. Various patterns are also engraved on the wedding cards using laser prints that give perfect highlights. To make your card even brighter, you can add stones, beads, satin ribbons and other attachments.
My name is Mangesh Shah and I am from Delhi. I was searching for the best Hindu wedding card for my memorable day. Parekhcards.com helped put an end to my search and provided the best card with some of the finest designs.
Wedding Articles1. Best Wedding Planners In Jaipur, Event Management Company In Jaipur.
2. Las Vegas Wedding Receptions- Is Getting Married In Las Vegas Brassy
Author: Elizabeth Martin
3. Most Preferred Indian Wedding Quotes Online On The Wedding Invitations
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
4. Love And Relationship
5. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
6. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
7. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
8. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
9. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
10. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif
11. A Brief On The Wedding Planner In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar
12. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates -6 Inch Square Palm Le
13. Arrange Marriage| Matrimony Services| Matrimonial Site In India| Jammu| Jalandhar
14. Tips For Finding And Hiring Expert Columbia Wedding Photographers
Author: Stephen Mathis
15. Notable Features Of Matrimonial Websites In India
Author: Rashmi Patel