ALL >> Education >> View Article
How International Nurses Start Their Career In Australia?
Total Articles: 202
Australia has top ranked universities offering high-quality education in various disciplines. International students love studying in Australia to increase their career prospects in the respective field. The globally recognized education system, curriculum, infrastructure, and training faculties develop immense skills and knowledge of the students. The country is attracting foreign students with scholarship, easy visa processing and employment opportunities for the graduates. This is why Australia is the third most favorite destination for the international students globally.
Study Nursing Courses in Australia
Overseas students with preference to work in health care sectors can study nursing courses. A bachelor degree in nursing is a favorite course for the international students. The nursing program has been meticulously developed to deliver global standard knowledge and skills to the students. In the course, students gain skills to take care of patients, use of modern equipment and offer health care services in the different settings. Nursing courses in Melbourne are perfect for the aspirants looking to pursue a career in this field. The nursing graduates of Australian Universities are preferred by the recruiters across the globe. This is why overseas students can pursue the nursing courses from Australian Universities confidently.
Australia has limited qualified nurses which aren't enough to offer all health care services. There is a growing demand for qualified nurses for health-related industries. It is evident with the persistent listing of nursing in the skilled occupation list (SOL) and consolidated skilled occupation list (CSOL). The nursing graduates can easily find a relevant job in the rising health care sectors. The nursing graduates can apply for the skilled graduate visa which is helpful to study further, work and gain experience in the relevant field.
IRON Program for International Nurses
Australian nurses enjoy a higher pay than the peers globally. International qualified nurses are coming to Australia to practice in the country. But nursing practices differ among the countries and nurses need to acquire competent skills and knowledge before registering as a qualified nurse in Australia.
The qualified overseas nurses with an Australian equivalent nursing degree and 3 months of experience can apply for the IRON program for Nurses. It stands for Initial Registration of Overseas Nurses. It is essential for the international nurses to acquire par knowledge and skills to get registration to practice in Australia. The bridging program is recognized by Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), designed for the international qualified nurses to develop competent skills and knowledge based on the Australian settings. The 13-weeks program familiarizes nurses with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills with 6-week live projects training in different settings.
Benefits of IRON Program for Overseas Nurses
• Nurses gain professional skills, work ethics, and communication skills
• Gain industry relevant experience in nursing
• Helps to be a registered or qualified nurse based on Australian setting
• Increased job opportunities in the relevant industry post completion of the course.
Migration Agent for Overseas Students
International students face problems in moving to Australia due to complex migration laws. To acquire a good studying experience in Australia, hire Indian migration agents to process everything according to the law of the land. The migration agents possess skills and experience in handling the migration related cases of the overseas students quickly. Contact our AECC Global experts to get a smooth processing of visa and other migration related services.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy