ALL >> General >> View Article
The Effects Of Having Mangal Dosh
Total Articles: 84
It is said that Vedic astrology controls the happenings of a person’s life in more ways than one. The birth chart of a person says a lot about how his forthcoming life is going to be. One of the most dreaded planets in a person’s birth chart is Mars, which is more commonly known as Mangal.
What Is The Mangal Grah?
Different people have different opinions about this specific planet. As a general view, Mangal is known to be one of the most powerful and ruthless deities in Indian culture. Different castes refer to it by different names; the Tamils call him Murugan while the Bengalis call him Kartikeya. As a matter of fact, even the Buddhist and Romans have shown devotion towards this particular deity. All in all, the planet Mangal signifies force, energy, dispute, destruction and war.
What Are The Effects Of Having Mangal Dosh?
According to the houses of astrology, it is said that if the Mangal Grah resides in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th place of a person’s birth chart, he has Mangal Dosh. More commonly, such people are known as Mangliks. Mangliks are known to have a violent, unruly and jealous nature and suffer from epidemics, surgical operations and accidents throughout lifetime. They have failed love relationships along with unprofitable business deals. On the other hand, people who are born with Mangal as their ruling planet are ambitious, adventurous, independent and confident. Most of such people are born with a fair complexion and relatively good-looking than others. They also get a chance to have a successful professional life in the defence forces or in the medical field. The collaboration of this specific planet with other planets is also significant in the world of astrology.
• When Mangal is joined by the Moon, the person has a strong, kind and enthusiastic zeal towards life.
• A combination of Mars and Mercury presents a person with dynamism and boldness.
• Affiliation of Mangal and Venus brings a cool and harmonious nature to a person.
• When Shani Grah and Mangal Grah team up, it usually proves to be very advantageous to a person’s life as they are the two most powerful planets.
• When Mars is joined by Neptune, the person turns out to be religious and also have the chances of visiting abroad.
Remedies of Mangal Dosh:
It is believed that if Mangliks worship Kartikeya or Hanuman, their hardships can be reduced to a large extent. They could also recite the Kartikeya Shlok or the Hanuman Chalisa or the Mangala Stotra. Even conducting the Mangal pooja or fasting on Tuesdays would help a lot. People also wear a 3 mukhi rudraksha or a coral gemstone.
General Articles1. Bridal Robes Are Designed To Make The Bridal Parties Memorable!
Author: John Williams
2. Sony Repair In Manchester
Author: Sana Khan
3. How To Repair A Watch Band
Author: Rosanne Ward
4. Get Control Someone By Black Magic
5. Shimla Tour Packages: 5 Great Family Holiday Packages For Shimla, Manali And Himachal Pradesh
6. How Social Media Management Beneficial For Your Business?
7. Domestic Electricians In Adelaide - Innovators Going Online To Monetize Demand
Author: Brown Ross
8. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Google Jobs
9. A One-stop Shop For Anesthesia Supplies
Author: David Record
10. Drive More Benefits By Using An Efficient Vehicle Management Solution
11. Visit Hayagriva Madav Mandir –hajo Via Leisure Travels
Author: Anowar Hussain
12. Requirements For Attention In The Work Of Cutting Blades
Author: 6 inch es cutting disc
13. What Organic Food Options Are Available?
Author: Eclipse Organic
14. Why You Should Also Use Smart Lighting System?
15. How To Troubleshoot The “windows Cannot Connect To The Printer” Error?
Author: Ben Tennyson