ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Opencart Ajax Cart Makes The Shopping Pleasant And Ceaseless For The Customers
Total Articles: 43
Shopping carts as an individual module for any shopping site is an imperative entity where customers can add their desired product(s) in their purchase list before they proceed for the payment. Consider it as a regular shopping cart in a departmental store where we browse different products and put them in our cart and finally take the cart to a payment counter. Here, we make the payment and take our bought items home. A similar experience could be observed when we shop with online shopping cart. We add products to our shopping cart and then take them to a payment gateway where after a successful payment, items are delivered to our address.
Because of the seamless and interactive experience of product addition they provide to the customers, Ajax carts have become more and more useful in the online shopping environment. Shopping carts, for example, OpenCart Ajax cart is an OpenCart plugin which makes the shopping experience very effortless by eliminating the frustrations of frequent redirects and reloads . Say, we want to remove a particular product from the cart, with a non-Ajax cart if we remove the product from the cart, we will experience a complete page refresh in order to update the cart. With OpenCart Ajax cart, we do not have to go through these frequent page reloads for adding a new product or deleting a product from the cart. This amazing OpenCart Plugin is loaded with several other features that can replace your old non-Ajax cart with a new dynamic shopping cart for the store.
1. Instead of being redirected to a product page for any minor change, a pop window is displayed where you can edit your shopping cart seamlessly without reloading a page. For example, changing the color, size or quantity of a product can be done easily from pop-up windows itself.
2. The related product can be added without going to each product page individually. Product suggestions are visible in the pop-up itself, from where you can select any product and add them to the cart.
3. Shopping cart abandonments can be prevented by displaying offers, gift coupons, vouchers in the pop-up window. This will lure customers to be engaged with the site.
4. The checkout page is linked with the window through a CTA button which directly takes the shopper to the checkout page, from where they can complete their order easily.
Ajax carts are efficient replacements of your old and boring shopping carts. Replace your shopping cart with this dynamic and interactive Ajax-based cart which gives you an amazing customer engagement and reduces the chances of Shopping cart abandonment.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Takenregistratie
2. Ppc As A Vital Benchmark To Enhance The Marketing Of Your Business
Author: Digital Prosoft
3. Reasons To Appreciate A Landing Page
Author: Simplified SocialMedia Optimization
4. Top Reason Why Your Website Is Not Ranking In Google 2018
5. Garmin Map Update Error +1-888-524-8675
Author: garmin update
6. Communication Is Getting Cheaper Through Whatsapp Marketing Services
Author: Suresh Kumar
7. Top Host Company In Town
8. Digital Marketing Software Market Size
Author: Shivani Singh
9. Why Linksys Extender Are The Best
Author: pinkesh tomar
10. Common Wordpress Mistakes To Avoid
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
11. Knowing The Seo Marketing Right From The Seo Service Providers
12. Why Is Alexa Rank Important To Your Serps Rank?
Author: Web Click India
13. Simple And Useful Tips That Improve Your Alexa Ranking
Author: Web Click India
14. 6 Ways To Optimise A Website For The Mobile
15. 4 Strategies That Can Help You Make Millions Using Facebook Ads
Author: Benjamim Simkin