ALL >> Others >> View Article
Sound Advice For The Summer Solstice
Total Articles: 85
Though we've been feeling the #summervibes for quite some time, we're finally closing in on the summer solstice (June 20th), which means it's officially the start of sunscreen season (luckily, we have the perfect solution for that).
The solstice is a biannual celestial event that marks the moment when the sun reaches its peak height and the earth is at its maximum tilt. In lay(wo)man's terms, it's the longest day of the year so you'll be granted fifteen hours to bathe in the glory that is sunlight (Vitamin D, anyone?). Extended hours for (healthy) picnics with loved ones or to simply enjoy some quiet time with a book or your own thoughts? We'll take it!
Sonage_Selects-30Additionally, inspiration flourishes as we draw closer to the solstice. It is the peak of yearly yang energy, after all. Yang energy is rooted in creativity and pushes us to make deeper connections with others, gives us focus and drive, and allows our passions to radiate and circumvent the universe. Abundant sunshine = internal abundance.
Though the summer solstice provides plenty of positives, there are a few things to be weary of. Overexertion, dehydration and wipeout are all symptoms of too much yang so it needs to be kept in check. As with everything, balance is the key to happy and fulfilling solar cycles and self-care is crucial to maintaining that balance.
Here's a little trick to keep the scales from tipping: the latin root of solstice comes from two latin words: sol, meaning sun, and stare, meaning to stop or stand still. If you remember to take a breather and relax regularly, you'll retain the perfect yang balance. Make sure to immerse yourself in the abundance of nature for maximum effect. Our suggestions? Brisk walks followed by cozy hammocks are never a bad idea.
This article originally appeared on Sonage Skincare Blog.
Others Articles1. Best South And North Indian Pandit In Bangalore
2. The Service Of The Call Girls Are Different From The Brothel Prostitutes
Author: Anmalika Roy
3. It Company In Durgapur- A Technological Bliss For Developing India
Author: Mr. Deepanjan Goswami
4. Raksha Bandhan: How Have The Celebrations Evolved Over The Years?
Author: Anand Tiwari
5. Vashikaran Can Help You To Solve Love Problems Visit You ? | +91-9646823014
Author: Shankarlal Acharya
6. How To Remove Jinn Effect Or Get Nijat From Jinn ?
Author: Sufi Sultah
7. Why Should One Enroll To Mr Truck Driving Job?
Author: 1800 Drivers
8. Tips To Save Money Before Hiring A Cheap Interstate Packers And Movers Company Adelaide
Author: Bella Hodges
9. Why Are Shopping At Online Bookstores More Lucrative?
Author: Jules Arkley
10. Comeneat - Solution For Online Food Ordering Script
Author: Mohan Paul
11. How To Save Money With Attic Insulation
Author: Aaron Abrams
12. Use Wedding To Make Someone Fall In Love With You
Author: William is the author of this article
13. Benefits Of Using Warehouse Shelving System In Dubai
Author: abazar shelving
14. An Overview Of Surface Treatments For Pigments And Powders
15. Top 10 Beaches In America
Author: pest control