ALL >> Education >> View Article
1z0-071 Test Certification
Total Articles: 258
Evaluate the following SQL statement:
SQL> SELECT cust_id, cust_last_name "Last Name"
WHERE country_id = 10
SELECT cust_id CUST_NO, cust_last_name
WHERE country_id = 30;
Which ORDER BY clause are valid for the above query? (Choose all that apply.)
A. ORDER BY 2,1
B. ORDER BY CUST_NO
C. ORDER BY 2,cust_id
D. ORDER BY "CUST_NO"
E. ORDER BY "Last Name"
Answer: A, C, E
Using the ORDER BY Clause in Set Operations
- The ORDER BY clause can appear only once at the end of the compound query.
- Component queries cannot have individual ORDER BY clauses.
- The ORDER BY clause recognizes only the columns of the first SELECT query.
- By default, the first column of the first SELECT query is used to sort the output in an ascending order.
Which statements are true regarding the WHERE and HAVING clauses in a SELECT statement?
(Choose all that apply.)
A. The HAVING clause can be used with aggregate functions in subqueries.
B. The WHERE clause can be used to exclude rows after dividing them into groups.
C. The WHERE clause can be used to exclude rows before dividing them into groups.
D. The aggregate functions and columns used in the HAVING clause must be specified in the SELECT list of the query.
E. The WHERE and HAVING clauses can be used in the same statement only if they are applied to different columns in the table.
Answer: A, C
Which statement is true regarding external tables?
A. The default REJECT LIMIT for external tables is UNLIMITED.
B. The data and metadata for an external table are stored outside the database.
C. ORACLE_LOADER and ORACLE_DATAPUMP have exactly the same functionality when used with an external table.
D. The CREATE TABLE AS SELECT statement can be used to unload data into regular table in the database from an external table.
Which two statements are true about Data Manipulation Language (DML) statements?
A. AH INSERT INTO. . .VALUES. . statement can add multiple rows per execution to a table.
B. An UPDATE...SET... statement can modify multiple rows based on multiple conditions on a table.
C. A DELETE FROM ..... statement can remove rows based on only a single condition on a table.
D. An INSERT INTO...VALUES..... statement can add a single row based on multiple conditions on a table.
E. A DELETE FROM..... statement can remove multiple rows based on multiple conditions on a table.
F. An UPDATE...SET.... statement can modify multiple rows based on only a single condition on a table.
Which two statements are true regarding roles? (Choose two.)
A. A role can be granted to itself.
B. A role can be granted to PUBLIC.
C. A user can be granted only one role at any point of time.
D. The REVOKE command can be used to remove privileges but not roles from other users.
E. Roles are named groups of related privileges that can be granted to users or other roles.
Which two statements are true regarding constraints? (Choose two.)
A. A foreign key cannot contain NULL values.
B. A column with the UNIQUE constraint can contain NULL.
C. A constraint is enforced only for the INSERT operation on a table.
D. A constraint can be disabled even if the constraint column contains data.
E. All the constraints can be defined at the column level as well as the table level
Evaluate the following statement:
WHEN order_total < 10000 THEN
WHEN order_total > 10000 AND order_total < 20000 THEN
WHEN order_total > 2000000 THEN
SELECT order_id, order_total, customer_id
Which statement is true regarding the evaluation of rows returned by the subquery in the INSERT statement?
A. They are evaluated by all the three WHEN clauses regardless of the results of the evaluation of any other WHEN clause.
B. They are evaluated by the first WHEN clause. If the condition is true, then the row would be evaluated by the subsequent WHEN clauses.
C. They are evaluated by the first WHEN clause. If the condition is false, then the row would be evaluated by the subsequent WHEN clauses.
D. The INSERT statement would give an error because the ELSE clause is not present for support in case none of the WHEN clauses are true.
Examine the structure of the members table:
You want to display details of all members who reside in states starting with the letter A followed by exactly one character.
Which SQL statement must you execute?
A. SELECT * FROM MEMBERS WHERE state LIKE '%A_* ;
B. SELECT * FROM MEMBERS WHERE state LIKE 'A_*;
C. SELECT * FROM MEMBERS WHERE state LIKE 'A_%';
D. SELECT * FROM MEMBERS WHERE state LIKE 'A%';
Education Articles1. Exam Nse7_efw: Enterprise Firewall – Fortios 5.4 Exam
Author: Jessica Doyle
2. Prepare Your Kid For Playschool For His Own Betterment
Author: Bubbles Playway
3. Top 21 Prototyping Tools For Ui And Ux Designers 2018
4. Use Advanced Digital Marketing To Become A Top Professional
Author: Mohini Singh
5. Details On Nursing Course In Mumbai!
Author: Rakesh Salunke
6. Take First Step Towards Success Through Learning French Language
Author: Ben Kachimo
7. Sql Server Dba Training Institute In Ameerpet Rr Technosoft
8. Need To Know Gmat Exam Rules, Regulations And Guidelines
Author: Brighter Prep
9. Geometry Homework Help Can Be Relieving To The Students
Author: Weston Young
10. Accept The Challenge Of Passing The Nse4-5.4 Exam On The First Attempt
Author: Jessica Doyle
11. Exam Hpe6-a44: Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (acmp) V8 Certification.
Author: Jessica Doyle
12. Reasons To Switch To Geographic Information System (gis) For Civil Engineering
13. What All You Will Learn From Iot Training Program?
14. Digital Marketing Course For Graduates
Author: Yogesh Sash
15. Danger In The Dust: Asbestos Awareness And Controlling
Author: Chris Haris