ALL >> Service >> View Article
The Versatile Technology Of Waterjet Cutting
Total Articles: 1
Waterjet Technology :
Waterjet technology uses a thin stream of water at extremely high speed and under very high pressure for cutting or cleansing purposes. Water-jet is a term used for the equipment that uses the stream of water for cutting or cleaning. Unlike other cutting processes, it offers manufacture flexibility. A range of waterjet devices are used for cutting and it can cut through irregular shapes from almost any material with exceptional precision and smooth edge quality. All types of cuts from curves, straight cuts to internal holes, can be made with the help of it, in a fraction of time.
Benefits of Water-jet Technology :
- No Heat Affected Zone : Any cutting process which generates heat may change the molecular structure of the material in the affected zone. This can affect the performance. It is a cold cutting process. It eliminates problems caused by heat distortion and hardened edges.
- Better Edge Quality : Edge quality is one of the most prominent reasons why designers prefer this technology. The edge carved out by other techniques can be rough and may need a finish but water-jet produces a smooth uniform burr-free edge.
- No Tool Changes Required : It uses the same tool for cutting all types of products. There is no need to change the tool when switching to another product. All you need to do is adjust the feed rate to the appropriate speed according to the type and thickness of the material and it will work on any material.
- Versatility : It can cut almost every material under the sun. In other words, if your product can’t be cut by this technology, it is probably indestructible. This is one of the major reasons why it is preferred as such a suitable option.
There are many additional benefits of this Technology that makes it the best cutting technology ever. Ability to cut in all directions, minimal fixing required, and cutting faster than many other technologies are some more benefits. It does not emit hazardous gasses that make it environment-friendly.
Cutting by this technique can be traced back to hydraulic mining of coal in Soviet Union and New Zealand. Using water for cutting method has been in use around for decades, and has been evolved over a period of time as a reliable technology for fast cutting with greater precision. While early water-jets could easily cut any soft material, however they had a hard time cutting harder materials such as metals. Later this capability was achieved by adding an abrasive to the jet in the nozzle. It was added to the cutting nozzle after the jet stream was created.
Author Bio :
Author has gained huge identification in the market as an appreciable Stone Turnkey Contractor company based in New Delhi, INDIA. We work globally and take up entire stone work contract including facade & floor .The company selects the stones and related stone finishes in a wide array of designs, colors and specifications in order to meet the exact requirements of the building design.
Service Articles1. Hp Support Number 1800-518-2390 Total Resolve Hp Technical Issues
2. Dufast International - First Class Providers Of Bolts And Nuts
Author: Dufast International
3. Changing Demographics Call For Loader Control Considerations
Author: Derrick Corea
4. Zohomail Customer Service
Author: Zohomail Customer Service
5. Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Car Transport Company
Author: Antonella Papamakarios
6. Benefits And Risks Of Clinical Trials
7. Managing Virtual Design And Construction In The Us
Author: Kuldeep Bwail
8. Learners License Cape Town Can Establish You As A Safe And Confident Driver!
Author: Peter Horton
9. Choosing The Right Text Marketing Service For Your Business
Author: TekHook India
10. Complete knowledge about hotmail
Author: marco mical
11. A Brief Note On The Advantages Of Window Cleaning Services
12. Love Marriage Specialist Baba Ji
13. 6 Exclusive Reasons Why Car Leasing Is A Better Option For You
Author: Rob Porter
14. Want To Have The Latest Information? - Join Online Resource Directory For General Contractors
Author: John Smith
15. Samsung Appliance Repair Service
Author: Samsung Appliance Repair Service