ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Adventure Is The Spice Of Life
Total Articles: 59
One of the most hackneyed phrases is that ‘variety is the spice of life’. Although overused, it does not mean that the phrase doesn’t hold true because clichés are clichés for a reason. As Indians, we are accustomed to a varied range of spice in our food but have we forgotten to add flavour in our life? In the bustle of routines and schedules, the oncoming deadline is a source of an adrenalin rush and the one off chance that the roads are free of traffic is thrilling. If you feel that true adventure can only be obtained vicariously by looking at heroes on the silver screen – think again. In the age of possibilities, even you can crack the code, get the kick and save the day (metaphorically).
Unleash the Sherlock Holmes hidden inside your brain and test your skills of detection, derivation, and determination at ‘No Escape’. It is a thrill-seeking activity that wraps you in an experience full of mystery and intrigue. For one hour, churn the cogs of your brain to find solutions to challenging clues and perform demanding tasks while you are constricted in a room. The only way to break out is to unravel the mysteries that hide within. Transform a casual meeting of humdrum banter to a memory making activity with your friends or family. Although the venue is theirs, the time is yours. Pick a convenient one and let the detective within you come alive!
Escape the city if it feels too binding by pollution, overcrowding, and traffic. Sometime in the mid of July, you can be part of a trek to Kanvai fort perched 2500 ft. above. Built by the Mughals, this fort near Nasik is an easy grade hike, suitable for beginners but equally attractive for experienced adventurers. Start from Mumbai at 6:00am and enjoy a picturesque bus ride to the base camp at Kavnai where a scrumptious breakfast will await you. Climb away during the day and be back in the city by evening 7:00pm totally refreshed by the day’s escapade.
If a day trip seems too ambitious in your busy schedule and all you seek is a small jolt of quick but energising adventure activity in Mumbai itself, here is a chance to venture the skies. View Mumbai from a bird’s eye view through a 15-minute Helicopter ride starting from the Juhu Aerodrome. Air tickets are available from now until September for this adrenaline-inducing experience. Soar above the skyscrapers and indulge in a never seen before sight of Mumbai city. Treat yourself to a privilege, only few will be able to get their hands on.
Adventure isn’t just out there, it is at your doorstep. All you need to do is click a few buttons to arrange your tickets and voila! You have opened doors to a world of unimaginable fun.
Entertainment Articles1. How Sonali Bendre Revealed News Of Her Cancer To Her Son Ranveer
Author: Kelly Sanchez
2. Hire Best Austin Party Bands To Add High Energy Entertainment To Your Celebrations
3. Make Corporate Events Impressive And Successful By Choosing The Right Corporate Events Hall
Author: Assadullah Haroon
4. How Safe Are Amusement Park Rides
Author: Navneet Kumar
5. What Makes Party Photo Booth A Must-have At Wedding?
Author: Robert Batson
6. Corporate Entertainment Kzn
Author: Corporate Entertainment KZN
7. Kolkata Independent Model Girls
Author: Jenny Gupta
8. Dhadak Whatsapp Video Status Download - Jhanvi And Ishaan Movie Video Songs
Author: ruhi 1 mishra
9. Sacred Games Review: How Does Netflix's First Indian Original Series Fare?
Author: amar kayam
10. Awesome Ways To Use Augmented Reality In Businesses
Author: andrew scanta
11. All You Need To Know About The Ar Emojis
Author: andrew scanta
12. Rock Your Next Home Party With Retro Jukeboxes!
Author: Laurie Hekeik
13. Look What Kind Of Men Do Strippers Desire?
Author: Ashley Jennifer
14. The Homemaker By Urvashi Kumar Trikha
Author: Urvashi Kumar Trikha
15. Artist And Celebrities Is Here To Help You Chart Out Your Dream Event!
Author: Artists Celebrities