ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Different Causes Of Car Accidents In Arizona
Total Articles: 47
Car accidents happen every day in Arizona. Even with the technology and a greater emphasis on automobile safety these days, car accidents continue to occur. And these car accidents results in thousands of injuries and deaths. It is important to know the leading factors that contribute to car accidents, including:
· Speeding or reckless driving
While driving, speeding is the most common cause of accidents in the state of Arizona. Failing to follow the speed limit and driving rashly causes disastrous accidents that lead to serious injuries and deaths.
· Use of mobile devices while driving
Texting while driving has resulted in increased levels of dangers on road. Even talking on phone while driving has resulted in unfortunate injuries and deaths.
· Distracted driving
Some most common distractions while driving are smoking, eating, listening to loud music, changing the radio station, reaching for objects in car and looking at or talking to other passengers. These distractions have resulted in calamitous incidents on road.
· Drunk driving
Driving under the influence of alcohol increases the chances of an auto accident. The studies have shown that drunk driving have resulted in the most catastrophic accidents in Arizona.
· Falling asleep while driving
Sleepiness is also one of the major causes of car accidents when the driver collides his or her vehicle into others.
· Rubber necking
Rubber necking is also another type of distracted driving, which takes place when drivers look at the things that are not related to driving. It includes looking at nice scenery, car accidents or incidents happening along roads.
· Defective automobile/parts
Driving cars with defects can cause severe injuries and deaths. These include defects in the tires, brakes, suspension, and steering system.
· Poor weather conditions
Extremes in weather such as icy roads, heavy winds, snow and rain can cause severe accidents and pose greatest dangers to automobiles.
· Defects in roadways
The improper design of roadways results in hundreds of auto accidents in the state of Arizona.
The causes for car accidents varies, but it is important to understand the above common causes for accidents. One can take efforts to prevent them. Despite taking preventive measures, you may experience a car accident and need information about the fault, insurance, claims, personal injury, property damage, and structured settlement. A car accident attorney will help you with their proper guidance. He will tell you all your legal rights and compensation you deserve from the liable party.
Have you been injured in an accident and looking for a accident lawyers in phoenix to file an injury claim, then contact Samuel P. Moeller in Phoenix. A successful attorney with more than 10 years of experience in handling personal injury cases throughout the state of Arizona. For a free initial consultation, please visit our website.
Legal Articles1. No Additional Burden On Home-buyers Under Gst, Landlords Stay Exempt - Best Time To Buy Property
Author: The Hemisphere
2. Quick Guide For Selecting The Best Personal Injury Attorney For A Slip And Fall Case
Author: Ladas Law
3. Get Aware Of The Right Family Lawyer In Fort Worth
Author: J Kevin Clark
4. Ten Kinds Of Car Accident Injuries That Require You To Hire An Expert Dallas Accident Lawyer
Author: Nick Feizy
5. Boston Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You Win The Case
Author: Powers Caccavale
6. Top 3 Reasons A Business In London Needs A Commercial Law Firm More Than Ever.
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
7. Who Can File A Wrongful Death Claim In Arizona?
8. When To Seek An Accident Attorney In Comparative Negligence Cases
9. Bail Process: Questions To Ask A Bail Bondsman
Author: Emily Stone
10. Cycle Accident: How To Ask For Compensation
Author: Chris Thayer
11. Choose Best Law Firm For Tough Legal Problem
12. Points To Keep In Mind Before Hiring A Car Accident Attorney
13. The Biggest Myth About Family Law Attorney Exposed
Author: V. Wayne Ward
14. Defective Seat Belts:how An Attorney Can Help You
15. Different Type Of Legal Services Are Provided By Lexlords
Author: Lex Lords