ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
A Raw Spin On Traditional Pasta With Pesto
Total Articles: 85
Always one to be aware of what I'm putting in my body, I recently starting eating (mostly) raw and have had a lot of fun exploring raw options. Even if you're not likely to adopt this as a way of eating full-time, having a few, flavorful, no-cook recipes in the mix is a way to ensure that you eat in and eat healthy.
I'm obsessed with pasta. This raw zucchini variation is delicious and unbelievably easy to prepare, especially on hot summer nights. Eat this and you'll go to bed feeling light and wake up energetic.
4 zucchini (green, yellow, or both) spiraled
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1/2 bunch basil, slivered
1/2 cup pine nuts
1/2 cup fresh basil
1/4 cup olive oil
3 garlic cloves
Pinch of sea salt
To prepare the pasta, combine the prepped vegetables in a large bowl. Then for the sauce, using a food processor, add the pine nuts, fresh basil, garlic cloves and sea salt. Pulse in the processor while drizzling the olive oil through the lid. Continue until the consistency is smooth. When the sauce is ready, add it to the pasta and mix thoroughly so that the vegetables are coated.
This article originally appeared on Sonage Skincare Blog.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Factors To Consider Before Picking A Restaurant For Your Birthday Bash!
Author: Nadia Turov
2. Probiotic Drinks: Global Market Intelligence (2012-2022)
Author: Aarkstore Enterprise
3. The Event Services Provided By Catering Companies
4. Food Trucks – A Cool And Fun Addition To Event Catering
Author: Katie Cam
5. Is It Possible To Choose Olive Oil For Indian Cooking?
6. Office & Canteen Catering
Author: Office & Canteen Catering
7. The Magical Flavors Of Popcorn With Popcorn & Company
Author: Deepa Sharma
8. 3 Side-effects Of Too Much Apple Cider Vinegar
9. Choosing The Best Catering Service For Your Event
10. Best Darjeeling Black Tea Benefits
Author: Shravan Kumar
11. Get Better With Butternut
Author: arnav desai
12. Summer Events Ideas - Corporate, Family And Friends
Author: Chris Ingallina
13. How Ready To Eat Food Saves Our Time?
Author: Mansha Store
14. Some Of The Best Vietnamese Dishes To Taste
Author: Liam Well
15. Healthy Meal Suggestion This Winter
Author: Maria Taylor