ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The Cheapest New Cars In Australia
Total Articles: 17
If you are looking for a new car while on a modest budget, there is plenty of choice. From the new Honda Jazz 2016 range through to the Holden Spark, most dealerships have a budget model available. However, choosing the best can be more challenging. So here are a few of the best yet cheapest new cars available in Australia.
The New Honda Jazz 2016:
The Jazz range starts at $14,990 which is impressive when you consider the standard features. The base model new Honda Jazz 2016 has a four cylinder 1.5-litre petrol engine paired with manual five speed transmission.
Standard equipment includes cruise control, Bluetooth connectivity, hill start assist, rear view camera, 7.0 inch touchscreen, Siri Eyes Free and Honda Magic Seats.
The Honda Jazz is supplied with a three year warranty, lifetime capped service plan and five star ANCAP safety rating.
The Holden Spark:
The Spark is a replacement for the Barina Spark, but it also offers a more comprehensive standard equipment list. The Holden Spark is available from $13,990 and features Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible 7.0 inch touchscreen.
The base model LS has a four cylinder, 1.4 litre petrol engine paired with manual five speed transmission. The model has steering mounted controls, remote central locking and hill start assist. It has a five star ANCAP safety rating, but rear view camera and cruise control are only available as optional extras.
The Mazda 2
The hatch and sedan variants of the Mazda 2 Neo are available from $14,990. The model features a petrol 1.5 litre four cylinder engine with a manual six speed transmission. This base model lacks a touchscreen and the MZD Connect on higher spec variants, but it does have USB and Bluetooth connectivity. Other standard equipment includes hill launch assist, rear parking sensors, cruise control and CD Player.
The Mazda 2 Neo is supplied with capped price servicing, three year warranty, and five star ANCAP safety rating.
The Kia Picanto:
The Picanto has only just been launched here, and it is priced from $14,990. The model has a four cylinder 1.25 litre petrol engine and automatic four speed transmission specification only.
Standard equipment on the Kia includes Bluetooth connectivity, steering wheel controls, and rear parking sensors. The model was awarded a five star ANCAP safety rating and is supplied with seven year warranty, seven years of roadside assistance and a seven year capped price service plan.
The Hyundai Accent:
Both the hatch and sedan Accent are available from $14,990. The base model Active has a four cylinder 1.4 litre petrol engine and manual six speed transmission. This model has a 5.0 inch touchscreen with Google Now and Siri Eyes Free voice command, USB and Bluetooth connectivity. It also has a five star ANCAP safety rating, capped price service plan, and five year warranty.
If you would like to know more about the new Honda Jazz 2016 for sale, Australia drivers should speak to us. At Prestige Honda, we have a full range of quality pre-owned and new models including the new Honda Jazz 2016 range. Our sales team are here to answer any queries you may have or to arrange your test drive.
John Abner is a writer across several reputed industrial web posts. He writes for many online journals and portals that are related to Honda car dealers
Automobiles Articles1. Increasingly Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms To Drive The Demand For Electronically Assisted Steeri
2. Advanced Technology And Growth Of The Automotive Industry Will Drive The Automotive Engine Market
3. How To Choose The Best Place To Undertake Your Car Repair?
Author: James Johnson
4. Air Pressure In Tyres-impact On Driving
Author: BK Vijay
5. Considerations To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Taking Advantage Of The Skoda Deals
Author: Daniel Skoda
7. Buying Bridgewater Cars On Sale - Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. The Roller Conveyor Type Leads The Conveyor System Market In Food & Beverage Industry
9. Lighting To Be The Largest Application Segment Of The Glazing By Polycarbonate Material Market
10. Technological Advancements & The Growth Of The Automotive Industry Are Expected To Drive The Vehicl
11. Get An Airport Shuttle Service When You Are In A Hurry To Catch A Flight
Author: Max Brier
12. A Thin Thread Of Differentiation Between The Bobbers And Choppers
Author: Levi Fysh
13. How To Find Auto Repair Shop - It Is Very Important To Make The Right Choice
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Factors You Should Consider While Hiring A Lorry Anywhere In Bradford
Author: Emma Denton
15. Swipe & Buy: Is It Possible To Buy A Car With A Credit Card?
Author: Williams Orchard