ALL >> General >> View Article
Tibetian Mahakala Mask Wall Hanging For Protection
Total Articles: 84
The Tibetan culture has provided the world with a number of beneficial elements. One of them is a Mahakala Mask. This widely used mask is a depiction of the face of a fierce Tibetan God, Mahakala. The mask though demonic-looking, has helped many people around the world to ward off evil energies from their house or workplace.
Mahakala is a deity worshipped in Buddhism who is also known as the Protector of Dharma. By nature, he is a fierce god and is also frequently compared to Lord Shiva due to their similar angry behavior. The mask is inspired from Mahakala and is popular for the same reasons as Mahakala itself is. According to ancient beliefs, people belonging to Tibetan culture began using the Mahakala Mask for protection when they were a nomadic tribe. Though now, the mask is mostly hung on walls rather than tents, Mahakala is still known as the ‘Lord of the Tent’.
Significance Of A Tibetan Mahakala Mask:
• A Tibetan Mahakala Mask of a dark blue coloursymbolizes the steady nature of dharma. Placing this in one’s surroundings leads to a steady professional and personal growth in life.
• Just how the colour black absorbs all other colours, a Mahakala Mask of black colour absorbs all the negative energies of a place and becomes a source of positive energy.
• A red Mahakala Mask stands for the fiery nature of the god and wards off any evil elements from the place where it is displayed.
• A Tibetan Mahakala Mask in white stands for peace. Some people also believe it to be a way to attain financial stability and abundance of wealth.
• People from Tibet say that a Mahakala Mask is the ultimate cure to rid a place of evil spirits. The demonic face of the mask scares the spirits away.
• Since the primary purpose of this mask is to keep away harmful energies from a place, it is said that the ideal place to display it would be on the outer side of the main entrance of a place. That way, every incoming energy will have to go through the eyes of the God before entering the space.
• Because it is also regarded as a reincarnation of Lord Shiva, hanging a Tibetan Mahakala Mask also ensures that the particular place is blessed by none other than the Neelkanth himself.
• If displayed at the entry of a workspace, this mask removes the possibility of any barriers that may come in the way of one’s success. The powerful eye of Mahakala removes the barriers effectively.
Mahakala is regarded as a menacing and powerful embodiment of compassion, enlightenment and protection. Believers of the Tibetan culture vouch for the fact that the Tibetan Mahakala Mask has brought about major changes in their life.
General Articles1. Bridal Robes Are Designed To Make The Bridal Parties Memorable!
Author: John Williams
2. Sony Repair In Manchester
Author: Sana Khan
3. How To Repair A Watch Band
Author: Rosanne Ward
4. Get Control Someone By Black Magic
5. Shimla Tour Packages: 5 Great Family Holiday Packages For Shimla, Manali And Himachal Pradesh
6. How Social Media Management Beneficial For Your Business?
7. Domestic Electricians In Adelaide - Innovators Going Online To Monetize Demand
Author: Brown Ross
8. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Google Jobs
9. A One-stop Shop For Anesthesia Supplies
Author: David Record
10. Drive More Benefits By Using An Efficient Vehicle Management Solution
11. Visit Hayagriva Madav Mandir –hajo Via Leisure Travels
Author: Anowar Hussain
12. Requirements For Attention In The Work Of Cutting Blades
Author: 6 inch es cutting disc
13. What Organic Food Options Are Available?
Author: Eclipse Organic
14. Why You Should Also Use Smart Lighting System?
15. How To Troubleshoot The “windows Cannot Connect To The Printer” Error?
Author: Ben Tennyson