ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Common Injuries Associated With Rear-end Car Accidents In Phoenix
Total Articles: 46
Car accidents can be devastating and can severely affect your life. One of the most common car accident is rear-end accidents that can range from moderate to severe, depending upon the speed of the vehicles. Victims who are rear ended by negligent drivers deserve help from a Phoenix personal injury lawyer who will truly ensure that they are treated fairly. A Phoenix motorcycle accident lawyer or a Phoenix car accident attorney will ensure you to get full financial assistance and also help you to make full recovery.
Common injuries include:
Accidents cause broken glass, metal and plastic that can cause cuts that may require stitches.
2. Broken bones
Accidents can cause arms legs, wrists, ankles or any other body part to be broken.
3. Spine, back, knee and neck injuries
These injuries are the most common in rear-end accidents. They are very dangerous and also cause paralysis. Some may suffer severe strain that require physical therapy.
4. Facial injuries
During the accidents, the individual's face slams against the steering wheel, dashboard, airbag, windshield, side window, or car seat. This causes serious scrapes, bruises or fractures on the face. Sometimes, it may also require major jaw or dental surgery.
5. Internal injuries
Internal injuries are one of the most dangerous rear-end car accident related injuries. It can cause adverse repercussions to body parts such as kidneys, liver, lungs and heart, too.
6. Brain injuries
The impact of these accidents on the brain can be extremely threatening to one's whole life. Accident victims need to receive immediate medical treatment if they suspect that they have sustained a brain injury.
7. Traumatic psychological issues
Car accidents can cause serious, long-lasting and deep psychological issues. These issues should be taken seriously as other injuries.
Rear-end collisions lead serious injuries and some even lead to death when these accidents prove to be severe. These injuries are difficult to prove by medical reports or other diagnostic tests. The fraudulent driver will make claims against your insurance to get large settlements, which is illegal but it will be difficult to disprove without Phoenix personal injury attorney. It is always beneficial to hire a Phoenix car accident attorney who will advocate for you about your injuries. Phoenix car accident attorney or Phoenix motorcycle accident attorney will collect evidence from the accident scene and investigate other discoveries which will surely help accident victims to prove the fault of negligent drivers causing insurance scam or other frauds. Phoenix personal injury lawyer will help you determine what all documentation and medical evidence are needed to substantiate your claims. An experienced and highly skilled Phoenix motorcycle accident lawyer or Phoenix car accident attorney will surely bring the best possible outcome to your situation. Contact a Phoenix personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after an auto accident.
Have you been injured in an accident and looking for a arizona personal injury law firm to file an injury claim, then contact Samuel P. Moeller in Phoenix. A successful attorney with more than 10 years of experience in handling personal injury cases throughout the state of Arizona. For a free initial consultation, please visit our website.
Legal Articles1. Points To Keep In Mind Before Hiring A Car Accident Attorney
2. The Biggest Myth About Family Law Attorney Exposed
Author: V. Wayne Ward
3. Defective Seat Belts:how An Attorney Can Help You
4. Different Type Of Legal Services Are Provided By Lexlords
Author: Lex Lords
5. Tips To Choose A Competent Estate Planning Attorney
Author: Matthew Odgers
6. Our Legal Firm Offer Wide Range Of Legal Services In Chandigarh
Author: James Jaops
7. What Are The Scenarios In Which Chicago Auto Accidents Attorney Can Help?
Author: MICHAEL T. FRIEDMAN
8. What Is The Process For Cosmetic Import & Medical Device Registration In India
9. Expert Testimony Is Meant To Be Given By A Financial Expert Witness
Author: Jules H. Kamin
10. Car Accidents Involving Uber And Lyft In Phoenix, Arizona
11. Car Accidents In Glendale: Seat Belt Injuries Overview
12. Slip And Fall Injuries: Contributive Causes And Premises That Are Mostly Found Risky
Author: Nick Feizy
13. Al Rowaad Is Available Around The Clock 24/7
14. Be Active Before Selecting A Lawyers For Your Personal Legal Issue.
Author: Lex Lords
15. First Day In Federal Prison
Author: Sanjoi Mazumder