ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Eyebrow Threading – Some Secrets To Know Before Heading To The ParlourBy Expert Author: Neha Sharma
Nothing can be disastrous than having to visit the salon that time of the week when you need your eyebrows plucked or threaded by an expert. The thought of it alone brings shivers down the spine. But then you do not even have an option but to sit on that chair for 5-10 minutes and cry deep down during the threading session. It gets worse when you have not threaded your eyebrows for a month, for whatever reason it is. Eyebrow threading is needed to beautify your already beautiful face. Eyebrows have all the ability to make your face stand out, frame it, help you look younger and so on.
There are some people who do eyebrow threading on their own. However, there are some who prefer visiting the salon for that perfect shape. You should know your eyebrows are the first thing that is ever noticed on the face. An eyebrow not threaded properly will only spoil your wonderful look. To make it worse, you might even have to wait for that one hair to grow to make it perfect. The next time you are hitting the salon, keep in mind certain dos and don’ts.
Know The Dos of Eyebrow Threading:
• Always Get Your Eyebrows Threaded from an Expert – There is nothing worse than getting your eyebrows done by someone who is just new to it. It will only add up to the woes. If you find the lady is taking too much of time on someone while doing eyebrow, you better stay out of her. However, there are some golden chances where the newcomer might prove the best!
• Post Threading Redness – Do not panic! – There are some women who tend to get panicked when there is redness after the threading services or session. However, you should know it is pretty normal and will subside after an hour or so. You are highly advised to apply a moisturizer or a cool compress on the red area.
• Get It Done Every Two Weeks – If you want to stay goodbye to those pains, you are advised to get the eyebrows threaded every two weeks.
Know The Don’ts of Eyebrow Threading:
• Do Not Apply Anything After the Threading – You are highly advised to not apply anything as soon as the threading is done. It is wise to wait for at least two hours before you apply the makeup or cleansers. As it reddens, there is every possibility of experiencing a burning sensation.
• Do Not Just Stay Mum – It is of paramount importance that you speak when you sit on that chair. You should communicate well with your beautician based on how you want to shape your eyebrows, whether you want a high or sharp arch, whether you want to make it thin and so on. A professional beautician is well versed and should be able to offer her suggestions on the same.
These are some Dos and Don’ts you need to really keep in mind when getting your eyebrows threaded. If you do not have time to visit the parlour, bring it home with salon at doorstep services. It is convenient and affordable too. One small tip you might want to consider if you want perfect eyebrows, considers the HD Brow Treatment. It includes everything from tinting, waxing, and threading. You will have to do this treatment every 4-6 weeks, depending on your eyebrow hair growth. This is just a small suggestion, take it if you like it. Make a wise choice!
Author Bio :- Functioning out of Mumbai, Shruti Kapoor is an experienced make-up artist who loves to share tips when it comes to finding a professional salon at doorstep. In this article, she talks about the dos and don’ts of eyebrow threading. The tips and beautification tactics offered by her prove useful for both daily uses as well as for special occasions.
Beauty Articles1. 3 Essential Healthy Hair Tips For Long Hair
2. Health The Benefits Of Yoni Massage
3. All About Acne And How To Prevent It
Author: Rutuja Gupta
4. Top Benefits Of Natural Facial Products
Author: David John
5. Will People Know I Had Hair Transplantation
6. Learning To Make Your Eyes Look Sparklingly Beautiful
7. The Major Causes Of Skin Ageing
Author: Pankaj Singhal
8. How To Choose The Right Natural Skin Care Products For Acne?
Author: David John
9. Lab-size Freeze Dryer – To Keep Food Nourishment
Author: Huang Qi
10. 3 Self-care Rituals That Are Easy - But Powerful
Author: David John
11. Lucintel: Global Polyurethane Tooling Board Market
Author: Roy Almaguer
12. Botox Treatment Dubai – Skin Care Dubai Also Shows A Great Faith In Such Treatment!
Author: Abharan Dari
13. How Can Bridal Makeup Transform You Into Stunning Beauty
Author: Pooja Goel
14. Promising Products For Your Skin Care Regime
15. Skin Specialist Dubai Can Handle Laser Treatment Dubai Properly!
Author: Kanika Gupta