ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Eyebrow Threading – Some Secrets To Know Before Heading To The Parlour
Total Articles: 147
Nothing can be disastrous than having to visit the salon that time of the week when you need your eyebrows plucked or threaded by an expert. The thought of it alone brings shivers down the spine. But then you do not even have an option but to sit on that chair for 5-10 minutes and cry deep down during the threading session. It gets worse when you have not threaded your eyebrows for a month, for whatever reason it is. Eyebrow threading is needed to beautify your already beautiful face. Eyebrows have all the ability to make your face stand out, frame it, help you look younger and so on.
There are some people who do eyebrow threading on their own. However, there are some who prefer visiting the salon for that perfect shape. You should know your eyebrows are the first thing that is ever noticed on the face. An eyebrow not threaded properly will only spoil your wonderful look. To make it worse, you might even have to wait for that one hair to grow to make it perfect. The next time you are hitting the salon, keep in mind certain dos and don’ts.
Know The Dos of Eyebrow Threading:
• Always Get Your Eyebrows Threaded from an Expert – There is nothing worse than getting your eyebrows done by someone who is just new to it. It will only add up to the woes. If you find the lady is taking too much of time on someone while doing eyebrow, you better stay out of her. However, there are some golden chances where the newcomer might prove the best!
• Post Threading Redness – Do not panic! – There are some women who tend to get panicked when there is redness after the threading services or session. However, you should know it is pretty normal and will subside after an hour or so. You are highly advised to apply a moisturizer or a cool compress on the red area.
• Get It Done Every Two Weeks – If you want to stay goodbye to those pains, you are advised to get the eyebrows threaded every two weeks.
Know The Don’ts of Eyebrow Threading:
• Do Not Apply Anything After the Threading – You are highly advised to not apply anything as soon as the threading is done. It is wise to wait for at least two hours before you apply the makeup or cleansers. As it reddens, there is every possibility of experiencing a burning sensation.
• Do Not Just Stay Mum – It is of paramount importance that you speak when you sit on that chair. You should communicate well with your beautician based on how you want to shape your eyebrows, whether you want a high or sharp arch, whether you want to make it thin and so on. A professional beautician is well versed and should be able to offer her suggestions on the same.
These are some Dos and Don’ts you need to really keep in mind when getting your eyebrows threaded. If you do not have time to visit the parlour, bring it home with salon at doorstep services. It is convenient and affordable too. One small tip you might want to consider if you want perfect eyebrows, considers the HD Brow Treatment. It includes everything from tinting, waxing, and threading. You will have to do this treatment every 4-6 weeks, depending on your eyebrow hair growth. This is just a small suggestion, take it if you like it. Make a wise choice!
Author Bio :- Functioning out of Mumbai, Shruti Kapoor is an experienced make-up artist who loves to share tips when it comes to finding a professional salon at doorstep. In this article, she talks about the dos and don’ts of eyebrow threading. The tips and beautification tactics offered by her prove useful for both daily uses as well as for special occasions.
Beauty Articles1. Commerce Business In Digital World
Author: Commerce Business in Digital World
2. Some Nail Polish Mistakes You Need To Avoid
Author: Priyanshi Shaah
3. Remove Chin Hair Permanently
Author: Emily Limoges
4. The Best Nail Art In India By O2nails India
Author: shweta mishra
5. Utilize Beard Hair Transplants To Enhance Your Natural Look
Author: Most of the men are hiring beard transplant clinic
6. Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Hair Growth Shampoo
Author: kiran kumar
7. How To Protect Your Skin From Harmful Uv Rays
Author: Noah Collins
8. Looking For Clean And Smooth Under Arms Without Any In-grown Hairs?
9. Makeup Tricks And Tips For Different Eye Shape
Author: Mohini Singh
10. What Is An Organic Pigment For Cosmetics?
Author: Koel Colours
11. Get Rid Of Acne Scars Today
Author: Robin Gordon
12. Natural Herbal Beauty Products In Bangalore Has Become Easily Accessible
Author: radhika gupta
13. Best Anti Aging Night Creams For Women
Author: Donald Brontes
14. For Easy Shampoo And Rinse, Get Well-equipped Salon Shampoo Bowls
Author: Jonathan Wong
15. Place Foot Care Products Close At Hand, Use A Pedicure Trolley
Author: Jonathan Wong