ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
4 Useful Eyeliner Tips For Beginners
Total Articles: 147
The eyes are the first thing most people notice on a person’s face. Trying to accentuate or beautify it with the right eye makeup will highlight your eyes, making it look more beautiful. Applying eye makeup is not easy unless you are a pro at it. Being a beginner in the same can be quite a daunting task. How many times have you roamed around asking people to apply an eyeliner for you? Well, you surely do not have the count for the same, do you? A few minutes of your precious time is all it takes to apply an eyeliner perfectly. Before you get started there are some eyeliner tips you might want to consider, especially, if you are a beginner. Here below are a few useful eyeliner tips for beginners that aim at helping you get started and become a pro in the same.
As a beginner, you should know that there are three major types of eyeliners. They are pencil, liquid, and gel. As a beginner, it is advisable to use a pencil eyeliner. It is much easier to apply as compared to the liquid or gel eyeliner which has the possibility of spreading all over the eyelid if not applied correctly. Pencil eyeliners, on the other hand, is steady even if your hands tremble a little.
Always apply your eye makeup first. Never apply it after you have applied other makeup. Since it is your first time experimenting with eye makeup, why not give some time to play with it? You surely want to apply an eyeliner that goes well with your clothing and style. For some people, applying an eyeliner will come perfectly in the first attempt itself while some tend to take many attempts. If you are someone who takes a lot of attempts, you can expect to continue wiping it as well as all your other makeup that you have applied. This is one reason why you must never apply eyeliner at the last.
You cannot just start applying the eyeliner without positioning the eyes rightly. Positioning your eyes also plays an important role. Well, let us get started with applying the eyeliner like a pro:
• It is not an easy task to apply an eyeliner perfectly but it isn’t impossible. To apply an eyeliner, all you need to do is stand in front of the mirror with your face tilted, in a way, such that you are comfortable to draw over your eyes. Close one eye partially and pull out a straight line over it. In this way, you get a great view of the eyelid for perfect application as well as the eyeliner will come out quite neat.
• The next step for beginners is to apply the eyeliner in two basic ways. One effective way is to apply dots on the upper eyelid and later connect it. This is similar to the game ‘connecting the dots’. Another easy way to apply eyeliner is by starting from the middle and then drawing a line outward. Once you are done with this, you can get on with the inner corner of the eye.
Well, now that you have mastered the skill of applying eyeliner on your upper lid, let us get started with the bottom lid too. Talking about the bottom lid, some women not to prefer applying eyeliner on the bottom lid. Instead, they prefer to apply it on the outer half, while some line-up the entire bottom lid. The choice is completely yours. No matter what you are planning to do, ensure you pull the bottom lid slightly, draw a line, apply the eyeliner and you are done!
Already Done with It:
Amazing! Now you know it is not that hard. Well, it is obviously for the first time but not the same if you keep practicing. Start with basic eyeliner i.e. the pencil eyeliner and use the same technique for the other types such as a liquid and gel eyeliner.
Some Additional Tips:
• Ensure you apply the eyeliner only after you apply the eye shadow and obviously before the mascara.
• You are advised not to apply the eyeliner till the tear duct, the reason being, the eyes start to water naturally after a point of time.
This can further cause your beautifully applied eyeliner to smudge, smear and cause an irritation in your eyes.
These tips are perfect to get the beauty services at home instead of going all the way to the salon. Well, these are some basic tips for beginners when applying eyeliner. By the time you realize it, you will be a pro!
Author Bio :- Shruti Kapoor, an experienced make-up artist functioning out of Mumbai offers various ways to find home parlour services in Mumbai as well as beauty services at home. In this article, she shares some of the vital eyeliner tips that might come handy for your next party.
Beauty Articles1. Commerce Business In Digital World
Author: Commerce Business in Digital World
2. Some Nail Polish Mistakes You Need To Avoid
Author: Priyanshi Shaah
3. Remove Chin Hair Permanently
Author: Emily Limoges
4. The Best Nail Art In India By O2nails India
Author: shweta mishra
5. Utilize Beard Hair Transplants To Enhance Your Natural Look
Author: Most of the men are hiring beard transplant clinic
6. Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Hair Growth Shampoo
Author: kiran kumar
7. How To Protect Your Skin From Harmful Uv Rays
Author: Noah Collins
8. Looking For Clean And Smooth Under Arms Without Any In-grown Hairs?
9. Makeup Tricks And Tips For Different Eye Shape
Author: Mohini Singh
10. What Is An Organic Pigment For Cosmetics?
Author: Koel Colours
11. Get Rid Of Acne Scars Today
Author: Robin Gordon
12. Natural Herbal Beauty Products In Bangalore Has Become Easily Accessible
Author: radhika gupta
13. Best Anti Aging Night Creams For Women
Author: Donald Brontes
14. For Easy Shampoo And Rinse, Get Well-equipped Salon Shampoo Bowls
Author: Jonathan Wong
15. Place Foot Care Products Close At Hand, Use A Pedicure Trolley
Author: Jonathan Wong