ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
4 Useful Eyeliner Tips For Beginners
Total Articles: 144
The eyes are the first thing most people notice on a person’s face. Trying to accentuate or beautify it with the right eye makeup will highlight your eyes, making it look more beautiful. Applying eye makeup is not easy unless you are a pro at it. Being a beginner in the same can be quite a daunting task. How many times have you roamed around asking people to apply an eyeliner for you? Well, you surely do not have the count for the same, do you? A few minutes of your precious time is all it takes to apply an eyeliner perfectly. Before you get started there are some eyeliner tips you might want to consider, especially, if you are a beginner. Here below are a few useful eyeliner tips for beginners that aim at helping you get started and become a pro in the same.
As a beginner, you should know that there are three major types of eyeliners. They are pencil, liquid, and gel. As a beginner, it is advisable to use a pencil eyeliner. It is much easier to apply as compared to the liquid or gel eyeliner which has the possibility of spreading all over the eyelid if not applied correctly. Pencil eyeliners, on the other hand, is steady even if your hands tremble a little.
Always apply your eye makeup first. Never apply it after you have applied other makeup. Since it is your first time experimenting with eye makeup, why not give some time to play with it? You surely want to apply an eyeliner that goes well with your clothing and style. For some people, applying an eyeliner will come perfectly in the first attempt itself while some tend to take many attempts. If you are someone who takes a lot of attempts, you can expect to continue wiping it as well as all your other makeup that you have applied. This is one reason why you must never apply eyeliner at the last.
You cannot just start applying the eyeliner without positioning the eyes rightly. Positioning your eyes also plays an important role. Well, let us get started with applying the eyeliner like a pro:
• It is not an easy task to apply an eyeliner perfectly but it isn’t impossible. To apply an eyeliner, all you need to do is stand in front of the mirror with your face tilted, in a way, such that you are comfortable to draw over your eyes. Close one eye partially and pull out a straight line over it. In this way, you get a great view of the eyelid for perfect application as well as the eyeliner will come out quite neat.
• The next step for beginners is to apply the eyeliner in two basic ways. One effective way is to apply dots on the upper eyelid and later connect it. This is similar to the game ‘connecting the dots’. Another easy way to apply eyeliner is by starting from the middle and then drawing a line outward. Once you are done with this, you can get on with the inner corner of the eye.
Well, now that you have mastered the skill of applying eyeliner on your upper lid, let us get started with the bottom lid too. Talking about the bottom lid, some women not to prefer applying eyeliner on the bottom lid. Instead, they prefer to apply it on the outer half, while some line-up the entire bottom lid. The choice is completely yours. No matter what you are planning to do, ensure you pull the bottom lid slightly, draw a line, apply the eyeliner and you are done!
Already Done with It:
Amazing! Now you know it is not that hard. Well, it is obviously for the first time but not the same if you keep practicing. Start with basic eyeliner i.e. the pencil eyeliner and use the same technique for the other types such as a liquid and gel eyeliner.
Some Additional Tips:
• Ensure you apply the eyeliner only after you apply the eye shadow and obviously before the mascara.
• You are advised not to apply the eyeliner till the tear duct, the reason being, the eyes start to water naturally after a point of time.
This can further cause your beautifully applied eyeliner to smudge, smear and cause an irritation in your eyes.
These tips are perfect to get the beauty services at home instead of going all the way to the salon. Well, these are some basic tips for beginners when applying eyeliner. By the time you realize it, you will be a pro!
Author Bio :- Shruti Kapoor, an experienced make-up artist functioning out of Mumbai offers various ways to find home parlour services in Mumbai as well as beauty services at home. In this article, she shares some of the vital eyeliner tips that might come handy for your next party.
Beauty Articles1. Best Fashion Designing Institute In Bangalore–fashion Institute In Bangalore| Vfa
Author: Vidya Fashion Academy
2. Things That Will Help You To Find Best Hair Transplant Surgeon In India
Author: Surbhi Mishra
3. Tips To Choose The Right Cosmetic For Your Skin Type
Author: Carla Hutchinson
4. How To Find The Perfect Photographer: Ingredients Of A Good Photographer
Author: Imthiaz Houseman
5. Fat Transfer Buttocks – A Safe Procedure And Its Supplementary Liposuction Benefits
Author: Elite Surgical Ltd
6. Rami Jabali Beauty Salon & Spa Dubai
Author: Rami Jabali
7. Livon Hair Gain Tonic Review: Now Forget Hair Loss!
8. Try Best Acne Treatment
9. Women’s Beauty Product Tips
Author: Marc Deschamps
10. What Is A Duo Massage And Its Benefits?
Author: Danny Gill
11. Best Eye Makeup Tips For A Glamorous Bridals
12. 1 Year Fashion Designing Course In Bangalore| Diploma In Fashion Designing In Bangalore| Vfa
Author: Vidya Fashion Academy
13. Limiting And Recovering Hair Loss!
Author: James Salisbury
14. Some Hair Care Tips For Dry Hair
Author: James Fields
15. Human Hair Wigs Vs Hair Extensions - What To Choose
Author: Marc Epstein