ALL >> Religion >> View Article
Why Feng Shui Dragon Phoenix Used
Total Articles: 54
In the ancient philosophical system of Fengshui, there are a number of cures that are used by people around the world for numerous different reasons. One of the most significant ones is a Fengshui Money Frog that is used to improve the financial prosperity of the place where it is kept.
As per ancient Chinese legend, a Fengshui Money Frog that we see today is the embodiment of a frog named Chan Chu. It is said that one day, the wife of one of the eight immortals stole the elixir of immortality and ran. However, when she drank it, she turned into an ugly frog. Since Chan Chu also fantasized about money, she once jumped into a well full of gold coins which then gave her the title of a Fengshui Money Frog.
Uses And Benefits Of A Fengshui Money Frog:
• Ideally Fengshui Money Frogs used to multiply the wealth of a person. Hence, it should be placed in the financial area of a place.
• This Fengshui cure is also used to increase the incoming rate of money into a place, hence it is also placed around the front door of a house. It is obviously ideal that the Dragon Phoenix should face inside the house since it is aimed at increasing the inflow of money rather than the outflow.
• Keeping it anywhere near the bathroom, kitchen or bedroom is considered disrespectful to a Fengshui Money Frog. Also, it should not be kept on the floor.
• A person can possess up to a total of 9 Fengshui Money Frogs, though the recommended numbers are one, three, six or nine.
• One of the perfect places to keep a Fengshui Money Frog is in the South-Eastern direction of a place as this is the specific direction associated with financial prosperity.
• Corners are especially useful for placing this ancient Fengshui cure as they are the points where energies are accumulated and radiated.
• A Fengshui Money Frog is also aimed at maintaining a steady growth rate of a salaried person. Hence, placing it on the work desk has also proved to be fruitful.
• People who have newly started a business venture or have just begun with being financially independent should resort to using a Fengshui Money Forget their work place for the best of their interests. Not only will this help them in providing a stable base to their new endeavors, it also ensures that luck and prosperity stays with them.
A Fengshui Money Frog is a sacred cure that looks after all the money-related problems of a person and ensures complete financial security and prosperity. People who have used it state that it is really beneficial from the aspect of wealth.
Religion Articles1. Spirtuality
Author: Neha Singh
2. How To Use Feng Shui Chinese Coins For Luck And Prosperity
3. Using The Feng Shui Money Frog For Good Fortune
4. Uses And Meaning Of Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Flag
5. How To Help Vastu Hanuman Car And Wall Hanging
6. The Meaning Of The Mantra In Tibetan Buddhism
7. To Stimulate Wealth Using Chinese Coins
8. Easy Ways To Find The Best Psychic In Sydney
Author: Roosy Singh
9. How To Use Feng Shui Yin Yang Health Balls
10. A True Platform To Get Back Your Love
Author: vashikaran mantra
11. Main Function Of Seven Chakra Healing Products
12. How To Find A Great Tarot Reader? Here Are 4 Tips
Author: Roosy Singh
13. Some Interesting & Scary Superstitions About Death
Author: Andrew Smith
14. Swastik Is Known For Good Fortune And Well Being
15. The Significance Of Christian Wedding Traditions - New, Borrowed, Old, Blue