ALL >> Education >> View Article
Efficient Project Management With Prince2® Foundation And Practitioner Certification Training
Total Articles: 287
PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) Certification by AXELOS® focuses on project management methodologies and practices used to handle a project efficiently. Its concepts have been structured by referring thousands of projects and through discussion with Project Managers; trainers; academics; project teams; consultants, and project sponsors. With an understanding of PRINCE2® management concepts, a professional will have a deeper comprehension of a project’s life cycle; project initiation and management of various phases of project lifecycle; delivery of the project, and many more project management concepts.
Average Salary of Professionals who have completed PRINCE2® Certification
Completion of PRINCE2® certification helps professionals to earn better salary compared to the professionals who do not possess the certification. Given below are the average annual salary of the professionals as, on June’16 (Source: http://www.payscale.com/research/IN/Certification=PRINCE2®_(Projects_In_Controlled_Environments)/Salary), who have completed PRINCE2® Certification:
Project Manager, Information Technology (IT) earns in the range of Rs. 699,176 to Rs 1,992,351; Service Delivery Manager gets paid between Rs 659,140 to Rs 2,204,388; Senior Project Manager, IT, receive payment in the range of Rs 1,135,565 to Rs 2,415,348; Program Manager, IT, payment varies between Rs 1,142,209 to Rs 2,958,977, and Project Manager, Software Development, has a salary bracket between Rs 774,769 to Rs 1,954,330.
About PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification and Training
Training for PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2® Practitioner will enhance individual’s capabilities to work efficiently in various sectors such as IT; research and product development; mergers and acquisitions, and construction. Given below are details of both courses. For professionals who are working and cannot attend regular class, options such as PRINCE2® online course would be the best option as it would allow them to study as when time permits.
PRINCE2® Foundation Course Training: During this PRINCE2® training course, the focus will be on fundamentals methodologies and terminologies. Specifically, the candidates will be made acquainted with the following modules:
3. Themes like Business Case; Organization; Quality; Plan; Risk; Change; Progress, and Processes.
4. PRINCE2® Processes
5. Tailoring PRINCE2® to Project Environment
What you can expect in the exam?
The exam will be of 60 minutes duration. Each paper will carry 75 questions with multiple choice questions. 50% will be the passing percentage – that is, 35 marks out of 70 marks.
PRINCE2® Practitioner certification: During the Practitioner Course training, professionals will learn to apply PRINCE2® concepts on various aspects and problems of a project. For attempting PRINCE2® Practitioner level certification, professionals should have completed any one of the followings:
• Project Management Professional (PMP)®
• Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
• PRINCE2® Foundation
• IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
• IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
• IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
• IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
What you can expect in the PRINCE2® Practitioner certification exam?
The exam will be of 150 minutes duration and based on objective testing. There will be 8 questions with 10 question items for every question, each carrying one mark. 55% will be the passing percentage – that is 44 marks out of 80 marks.
To sum up, PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner training and certification will provide a plethora of advantages to the professionals by rendering in-depth knowledge about project processes; improving their management skills and making them expertise to handle projects efficaciously.
Arvind Kumar is working as a content developer in Multisoft Systems since September 2017. He has three years of experience in the domain and has been written for versatile domains like education, health, travel, technical, and event management. For more info visit: http://www.multisoftvirtualacademy.com/cloud-computing/
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake