ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Want To Know Which Types Of Fabric Used For Sarees
Total Articles: 16
Sarees are being preferred by women for the fact that they come in a huge variety. Various fabrics are used for designing sarees that make each and every design unique. The fabrics used for the designing of sarees not only adds variation to the design but also lets you choose the one that fits the best as per your body type. This is the reason why saree makes women feel weak in their knees. No matter how many casual wears you have but your wardrobe is incomplete without sarees. Mentioned below are some of the most common fabrics used for designing sarees.
This type of saree is the finest work from the small town of Tamil Nadu known as Kanchi. The fabrics are made of the best quality silk. This sarees come in varieties of bright and bold colors. The grace of the magnificent and the rich fabric is being enhanced by dipping them in liquid gold and silver. This is the reason this sarees glitters and looks so bright. Mythological stories say that the weavers of Kanchi are descendent of Markanda a sage and a weaver of God.
An Indian bride is incomplete without a Benarasi saree. The saree adds and enhances the brightness of a bride. An Indian wedding without Benarasi Saree is unimaginable. The weavers of Benaras are known for their intricate work of thread wires. A Benarasi silk comprises of around 5600 wires of the thread. This colourful thread gives this sarees the shade and the pattern that make them unique. The huge range of colour and tone is being achieved by combining and mixing different colors of thread wires making each and every Benarasi saree distinct.
If you are looking for a light weighted saree, then Georgette Fabric is the best choice for you. Georgette comes in a huge variety due to the fact that there are different styles of weaving of these sarees. The main two type of weaving pattern of Georgette is the Faux and the pure types. While Pure Georgette is woven out of yarns of silk, the Faux Georgette is woven from Polyester and Rayon. With the passage of time, the Georgette has been sub-divided into various categories as per the weaving and the designing pattern.
Nylon Georgette: This is light weighted Nylons and Polyester
Jacquard Georgette: This type of Georgette sarees is made of Synthetic threads and silk
Viscose Georgette: This is a modern version of Georgette, which is shiny and bright in nature.
Satin Georgette: This type of fabrics are made of silk threads with slightly transparent and glossy nature.
This type of fabrics is popular for the exquisite designs which are mostly inspired by the designs of Ajanta and Ellora. The fabrics are mostly dual toned. This tone is being achieved by weaving one color thread over another both lengthwise and widthwise. This sarees are very popular in Maharastra. Almost every Maharashtra women have these sarees in their wardrobe. These fabrics are designed in the Aurangabad district of Maharastra.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Discover Rich & Premium Cushion Cover Designs For Your Space
Author: Address Home
2. Midnight Cake Delivery | Online Cake Delivery In Ahmedabad
Author: Malav Fadia
3. 5 Reasons Why Miyamiya (privilege) Gift Card Is The Wedding Gifts For Your Dear Ones
4. Tips To Choose The Right Travel Bag In India
Author: Daffodil Industries
5. How To Choose Bags From The Online Suppliers
Author: Daffodil Industries
6. Buying A Laptop Gets Simple And Quick With Buy-now-pay-later Payment Models
7. The Journey Of A Century-old Tradition Of Christmas Tree Decoration
Author: Lilian Congreve
8. Show Your Everlasting Gratitude With Beautiful Crystal Gifts
Author: Tony Astely
9. A Guide To Take Your Buffet To New Heights With Ultra-modern Buffet Displays
Author: Brendan Lee
10. Windproof Baby Sling Can Be A Very Vital Addition For Your Collection Of Baby’s Accessories!
Author: James Justin
11. Who Is Better In Selecting Gifts, Men Or Women?
Author: Andrew Wilson
12. Your Search For A Flower Partner For Your Dream Wedding Ends At Flower Delivery North Hollywood
Author: Jim Keck
13. Armani Exchange Hampton Diamond Accent Quartz Ax2169 Men's Watch
Author: Adam D
14. Different Designs, Patterns And Fabrics Available - Find Tops For Girls Online
Author: Anil Pal
15. Sarees Collections With Price