ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Beautiful Indian Jewellery And Its Attraction
Total Articles: 16
Jewellery always plays an important role to glorify the beauty of Indian women. Jewellery is connected with every stage of a human life whether it is a naming ceremony or wedding ceremony. There is no woman who doesn't feel attracted to the glittering gleam of gem and jewellery. Our history says not only Indians but foreigners are also very greedy about Indian jewellery. It was said that India was a land of treasures.
Why Indian Jewellery Are Popular:
India is popular for giving its creative and artistic work to every field. Art has played an integral part of the Indian culture from eras. While designing jewellery whether it maintains its tradition or creating a fusion it always gives an artistic and innovative touch to it. The Attraction of Beautiful Indian Jewellery comes from the vast nation, various cultures and artistry engrafted in their traditional jewellery on their own. Not only about the traditional heavy and jewellery but Indian ethnic jewellery cannot be overlooked. While creating jewellery Indian jewellers enhance its beauty by engraving stones in each and every piece of it.
Jaipur and Bikaneri jewellery are very popular Indian traditional jewellery. To match both traditional and modern outlooks, Kundan Jewelleries are created. Kundan is a form of jewellery that studded by stones, and it dazzles all over. That's why its demand is always at a higher level. Gold and Silver jewellery are always in demand from year after year. Women love wearing it. Silver and Gold both are equally treasured by all Indians, whether it is a party, ceremony or another occasion it can be worn at any time. Nowadays Terracotta jewellery is becoming popular day by day, though it is not created by precious stones or metal, but comes with vibrant colours and unique designs.
Jewellery for Healthy Reasons:
Not for its beauty, prosperity or status but for good health also jewellery are worn. Beautiful ornaments are also responsible for keeping your health good. The nerve of the ring finger is directly connected to the heart through the brain, so wearing a metal in this finger is actually good for your health. There is a nerve passes from our ear lobe that connects kidney, brain and cervical. As per Indian tradition, all young girls should get pierced and boys also to wear earrings like tops, Bali, jhumke and latkan. Our wrist nerves tell us pulse rate. While wearing Bangles , it helps to increase the blood circulation, and it also helps to keep the charge inside of our body. Nose ring helps to breathe regularly and comfortably. Neckless, which is above the heart, helps to circulate blood in the body. The anklet is generally made silver, and silver is a good conductor of energy, sometimes it works as a mediator between the earth and human body. Tow ring helps to make menstrual cycle regular, and it also helps in conceiving process. Mug tika helps controlling heat on our body. Kardhani helps to control extra fat of belly from all sides. Armlet helps to control blood circulation in your arm.
So the attraction of Indian jewellery is not only for its beauty but for health reasons.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca