ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Automate Ftp Transfers To Synchronize Data Easily
Total Articles: 12
Everyone who regularly works with data stored on a remote FTP server knows just how time-consuming and inefficient the process is, particularly if they are working through a Web browser rather than a dedicated FTP client. However, even a standard FTP client tends to be slow and unresponsive to the extent that uploading and synchronizing multiple folders full of file manually quickly becomes a practical impossibility. If part of your daily routine involves keeping files up to date on remote FTP or SFTP servers, or you're paying someone to do the job, then you'll be glad to know that there's another alternative. With FTPGetter Professional, you can now automate FTP and SFTP transfers to ensure a faster job with minimal risk of human error causing harm to your data.
Advanced Functionality for Demanding Users
The user interface of FTPGetter Professional will be instantly familiar to anyone who has experience using a regular FTP client. The intuitive program demands no steep learning curve, allowing users to take advantage of its functions straight away. However, this is a powerful tool with an extensive array of functions, including features for more advanced users with more specific requirements.
FTPGetter Professional features a terminal emulator, allowing users to connect to a remote server and execute commands using a familiar command-line environment. This feature makes it possible to remotely execute a range of commands, navigate directory structures and perform various file operations.
Another powerful tool is the shell script editor, which allows advanced users to create complex automated tasks with just a few lines of code that only takes a few minutes to execute. For example, users can create a single shell command for consolidating multiple files in specific directories into a single compressed archive for downloading in one hit. This process, for example, is far quicker than downloading each file individually, as one normally has to do with a traditional FTP client.
Full Automation Made Easy
Ultimately, FTPGetter Professional is designed to save time and ensure that data integrity is preserved during and after all file transfers. Once you have set up your automated tasks using the wizard-driven task scheduling utility, you can simply leave the program to do the hard work for you. For example, you can configure it to automatically check for new file creations on either the local or remote server a specific number of times per day and update them as necessary so that both copies are always kept current. The program will detect new and updated files automatically, uploading and downloading them on the schedule you define.
To further boost the efficiency of your workflow and minimize bandwidth consumption, you can also take advantage of file masks and batch processing. For example, file masks allow you to tell the program to only look for specific file types, such as documents, ignoring the rest when it carries out its automated routine. Using file masks, you can also create batch processing jobs that flexibility adjust the list of files to transfer as required.
Get started with FTPGetter Professional today by pointing your browser to https://www.ftpgetter.com
Computers Articles1. How To Integrate Sales Form Online With Software For Business Enhancement
2. Stable Online Forms Service – Now At Your Doorsteps
3. Integrate Online Forms With The Help Of Salesforce Form Builder
4. Level Up Customer Interaction With Custom Salesforce Forms
5. Step-by-step Guide To Enter Www Norton Com Setup Product Key For Norton Setup
Author: Landy Corona
6. Resolving Microsoft Edge Browser Issues On Windows 10
Author: Ask Amy
7. The Significance And Assistances Of Computer Recycling
8. Things To Consider While Selecting T-shirt Designing Software For Apparel Business
Author: Pratik Shah
9. Safely Back Up All Your Data With Active@ Disk Image
Author: Ed Robinson
10. How Document Converter Software Helps In Ensuring Authenticity Of Converted Files?
Author: shashikant shukla
11. Best Tech Rental Services
12. Computer Smartphone Investigation Can Smartly Unravel The Truth Behind Your Suspicions
13. Fb Account Contact 1-850-316-4897 Technical Support For Facebook Group
Author: Parker Fourny
14. Get Technical Aid Via Facebook Tech Support Number 1-850-316-4897
Author: natali thomas
15. Learn How To Start Your Own Online Job Portal With Job Classified Script Portal
Author: sawati rawat