ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
How To Fit A Psd File In Wordpress Theme?
Total Articles: 1
Many medium and small business go for WordPress and why should not they, it has to offer so much in minimum rates. It is cheap as well as rich of features. According to a survey, the highest number of developers worldwide are developing websites in WordPress and creating plug-ins for it. The good part is that the number of themes allows users to choose out of many options. A few templates are free of cost to use. However, a few customers want a specific design as per their business need and for that, they look for good Photoshop designers.
This article is dedicated to PSD to WordPress. A number of customers want to give their website a unique look for that they want experienced designers.
1. Sometimes customer itself provides the image folder or asks the web development team to provide a few options so that he can decide which one is best. Once the designer receives the image folder, he starts working on Adobe Photoshop. Well, there are many other tools available in the market which supports PSD file, but editing using different tool might create running issue. It is always recommended to use Adobe Photoshop in order to generate universal file type. One better thing is that this tool accepts every type of image file.
2. The tricky part for any designer is to convert a PSD to WordPress. For that, a clever developer would slice down one image into multiple. Most people would ask why one needs to slice the image. The answer is, for the better use of images and features on a website slicing is important. Also, it is good in the coding sense, a developer can work on one particular sliced image without disturbing others.
3. As on to the matter of coding on a sliced image. The coding is done using HTML or XHTML and then styled using CSS. Besides Photoshop, other tools like Frameworks or Dreamweaver are required to perform this coding.
4. Whichever the process a developer follows to create an index.html file, eventually it has to be converted to WordPress theme file (because we are talking about PSD to WordPress theme). Before one starts creating the PSDs make sure that the coding is being done as per the WordPress theme file. When required, break an HTML file into multiple HTML files to fit the WP structure.
5. At last, add tags and functionalities to the images.
Pixlogix is a web development and website design company that offer PSD to WordPress theme services.
Emily Wright is a professional wordpress developer who has vast experience in web application. She loves to share his thoughts & Ideas on various PSD to wordpress theme conversion services.
Web Design Articles1. Get Leads With 6 High Priority Web Design Elements
Author: Web Design
2. Vuejs Admin Template - Clear
3. Booming World Of Digital Marketing
Author: Rajput Singh
4. 4 Key Advantages Of Outsourcing Web Development Projects
5. Importance Of Effective Web Design Services
Author: Justin James
6. How To Make Your Second Hand Vehicles Stand Out With Auto Classified Script
Author: sawati rawat
7. 10 Web Designing Rules For Being As A Web Designer
8. Building Your Website: How To Do It Yourself
Author: sumit gadre
9. How To Choose A Web Designer In Bangalore
Author: Mars Web
10. Starting Your E-commerce Business With Magento
Author: Rose Carter
11. 5 Ways In Which Customer Experience Is Influenced By Web Design
Author: Joseph Symons
12. How To Write Excellent Website Content
13. Components Of Web Design For Beginners
14. Web Development Company Bangalore
15. Simple Gmail Specifications That Will Make Your Life Easier
Author: Donald Goldberg