ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Integrated Societies In High Demand In Pune Real Estate
Total Articles: 128
Many people who are looking to invest in properties in India often look to invest in Pune real estate as the city offers great ROI. In the last few years many people have bought Pune properties either for self use or for investment purposes. Favorable climate good job creation opportunities are some of the main reasons why people looking to invest in properties in India invest in real estate Pune.
In the last few years the city has housed many IT and ITes companies. Many people have shifted to the city in search of job opportunities. Commercial and residential real estate Pune both have benefitted from this move. Overnight the city which was once considered pensioners paradise converted into a young vibrant city. The demand for Pune properties soared and so did their prices and rentals. As many people migrated to the city the demand for accommodation spaces increased however most of the people were unsatisfied with Pune properties as all the facilities were scattered. Taking a cue from the situation builders of Pune real estate started launching integrated societies. Pune real estate has seen a huge number integrated townships coming up in the past few years. Real estate agents also voice the same opinion the say that migrants always prefer buy or rent house in integrated societies.
The integrated societies offered the convenience of everything under one roof from playschools to healthcare centers and swimming pools to restaurant. Most of the migrants preferred to buy flats in Pune real estate in integrated townships as they offered more green space and convenience. Also people felt that these townships offer peace of mind due to high security measures and so they don’t mind paying extra money in exchange of all the facilities. Infact if we compare the price of Pune properties in the same locality we will see that properties in integrated townships prove to be 10% to 15% more expensive than properties in standalone buildings. Same trend is seen for rental properties also. The rents are much higher in integrated societies when compared to standalone buildings. Infact rates in societies might be double that what a standalone building in same area would be charging. Inspite of high rates people still prefer to buy or rent properties in integrated townships. In fact the trend is not restricted to real estate Pune infact thus is seen with almost all properties in India.
Makaan.com is one of the fastest growing real estate site that features Pune real estate.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Get Top Real Estate Developers In Bangalore
2. What To Know About Buying A House
3. Experience The High-class Lifestyle At Ariisto Celestia
Author: Nikku Sharma
4. Is Your Property Broker Cheating You?
Author: Priya Jain
5. What Documents To Check To Avoid Fraud When Buying House/property?
Author: Priya Jain
6. Shriram Chirping Woods – Chirping Happiness In Lives Of All Its Residents
Author: Sapna Singh
7. Apartments In Bellandur: Perfect Investment For Techies From Adjoining Workplaces
Author: Red Coupon
8. A Short And Easy Guide To Purchasing Property In Bulgaria
Author: Andy Turver
9. Looking To Buy Your Dream Home? Know How To Negotiate Property Purchase
Author: Priya Jain
10. Quick Guide For Selecting As Short Sale Realtor
Author: RC NC
11. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale – Get The Comparable Price With The Help Of Boerne Tx Real Estate Agent!
Author: Richmond Frasier
12. A Potent Force In Real Estate- Suninder Sandha
13. For Prime Real Estate, Istanbul Is The Premier Choice
Author: Hariom Sharan
14. The Support Of Best Luxury Home Designs For Building A Home
Author: Leila Adam
15. Reasons For The Increasing Real Estate Interest In Talegaon