ALL >> Service >> View Article
5 Things To Consider When Going For Wedding Venue
Total Articles: 4
Couple is ready, family is ready, but is your location ready? When you are going for one of the most important events of your life you need everything to be perfect and with help of Chandra Weddings, one of the best Wedding Planners in Jaipur it is very much easier to achieve that perfection. So when booking venue for the event, have a look at these 5 important pointers -
1. Check beforehand for the availability of Location
It may seem obvious, but some couples get set on a specific wedding venue without checking to make sure their preferred wedding date is available. Popularity of season unfortunately creates a peak in demand and it is for that reason that you will have to start looking around at least 1 year ahead of time if you want to be certain of getting a specific date. When doing Wedding planning in Jaipur, Chandra Weddings will assist you in getting the best possible location for the wedding.
2. Consider how much you are willing to pay
Every couple has a budget in mind when booking a venue. Booking a venue that takes up 30% of your wedding budget means you will have to cut cost on other elements like theme decoration for wedding. Whether the budget is big or more conservative, a balance must be struck between the number of guests and the cost of the venue. If you're determined to have your wedding at one specific location that could be priced out of your budget, consider cutting down the number of guests.
3. Availability of Food Options should be known
Some venues have rules about outside food. If a venue caters weddings, there is a chance that you won't be able to go with another caterer to cut down on costs or have a special dish served. Ask about food options before you book to avoid being stuck with choice you may not be interested in. Chandra Weddings will get best caterers who will offer a wide selection of appetizers, entrees and desserts.
4. Look for extra Amenities which location has to offer
On-site amenities are a must, and these amenities must mesh with your personal needs. Guest accommodation on site or within close driving distance is even more important if you have guests coming from afar. For example, you'll need to find a venue that has an outdoor reception space if you have your heart set on an outdoor wedding.
5. Make sure of adequate Parking space
It may seem like a trivial concern, but having adequate parking for your guests is a must if you want them to show up. Transportation from an off-site lot can remedy a lack of parking at the venue.
Service Articles1. Keep Your Home Fresh And Clean With The Help Of A Home Cleaning Service!
Author: Rachel James
2. How Telecom Billing Solutions Can Pave The Way For Economic Success?
Author: John Martine
3. Security: Now An Important Need For All Businesses
4. The Benefits Of Company Formation In Ireland
Author: Neville Murphy
5. Gauteng Wedding Photographer Is Very Professional And Uses The Latest Photography Techniques!
Author: William Smith
6. Blending Digital Elements With Interior Designing– An Ideal Blend For Today’s Fast Paced Lifestyle
Author: D.M Manohar
7. Electronic Business In Indian Market
Author: Rajesh Kumar
8. Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance Scheme: Who All It Covers And How
9. Get Done Your Import-export Needs By Our Cargo Transportation
Author: ARC Worldwide
10. What Are The Features Of Tally Server 9?
Author: Al Manal Technology
11. Plc Repair Service Center In Chennai | Plc Repair And Maintenance Services In Chennai | Omron | Schn
Author: muni lakshmi
12. Detective Agency In Noida
Author: Rajesh Goyal
13. Common Causes Of House Fire You Need To Know | Best Fire Fighting Contractor In Pune
14. Best Business2business Website Content
15. Tree Felling & Removal