ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Affordable Homes – Necessity Of The Era
Total Articles: 24
They say home is not a place, it’s a feeling. Indians from ancestral times are in living in huge joint families, where the entire family eats together & spends major part of the day together. We are brought up with the feeling that, it’s not the place but the people that make your home. Even though some long for joint families still, the proportions of such interests are too small to take into considerations.
Over the years the development cycle has definitely got progressive changes like increase in employment, educational facilities, higher pay scale & better standard of living. This has led to the transition of cities to metro cities with ultra modern amenities. In search of these facilities a shift has taken place, people are moving out of their homes & families to avail this lifestyle. Joint families are declining & nuclear family has become the latest trend. This trend is catching up as people are building homes keeping in mind the lifestyle they want to live. The urge for this lifestyle has come with a cost. Cost of surviving in a small house & with fewer people.
In today’s era a working class person who dreams to have a house of his own will look for 1 BHK to start with. This 1 BHK will not accommodate more than 4 people. This could be his immediate family or close friends. Eventually the family size has decreased & so did the house size.
With all this frequently happening, the concept of affordable home has risen. Affordable home is specifically for low or moderate income groups. These income groups have to meet their basic living costs such as food, clothing, medical & transport expenses to survive in society. Affordable homes is for the median income group who live a moderately good lifestyle with the ups & downs of monetary issues.
Such affordable homes that are launched in Pune by Aksha Group, provide multiple options to different target audience. Aksha group works to provide 1, 2 and 3 BHK homes in Moshi, Chikali & PCMC area . These projects cater to audiences who are looking for affordable homes in prime locations of Pune . An individual who is longing to buy an affordable home with moderate amenities will definitely opt for these projects by Aksha Group. Proximity to modern city life & work place make these projects the most desired one.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Greenwood Houses For Sale As Easy As Possible While Taking Help Of The Best Real Estate Agent!
Author: John Pettrick
2. Invest Wisely With The Grand Forks Property For Sale While Taking Help Of A Pro!
Author: John Pettrick
3. 5 Out Of The Box Home Buying Tips - From The Top Real Estate Experts
Author: Tamanna Khatri
4. Pankaj Bajaj Eldeco: Country Needs World Class Construction Practices
5. Now Fulfill Your Dream Of Owning Affordable Homes In Gurgaon
Author: priya singh
6. Affordable Open Plots For Sale In Hyderabad Near Shamshabad
7. How To Find Your Dream Apartment For Rent Online In Shrewbury
Author: Sue Thornton
8. What Is A Property Buying Service? Here’s What You Need To Know
Author: Steve Son
9. Ramprastha-premium Apartments In Gurgaon
Author: Ramprastha Group
10. Chembur East – A Growing Residential Hub
Author: Sonali Patel
11. Why To Buy A Flat In Hallmark?
12. Guide To Real Estate Investing
13. Space For Lease Atlanta For Your Own Home
Author: Paul Roland
14. Salarpuria Sattva Misty Charm - Kanakapura Road Bangalore - Pre Launch
Author: Nilisha Sinha
15. Don’t Commit These 4 Mistakes While Buying Home From Hyderabad Real Estate
Author: Subhagruha Projects India Pvt.Ltd