ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Features Of A Short-term Loan That You Should Know
Total Articles: 40
These long terms, however, are not meant to meet you short-term requirements. For example, you are going out of station and you need some money pay for your trip and your stay. You will not get a long term loan to fulfil the money requirement for trip. In this case there are some people that opt for short-term loans. Short-terms loans are basically the advance that is paid back within one year. They are availed to meet the short term cash needs like paying off a bill, buying a home appliance like microwave or a food processor.
Here are some features of the instalment short-term loans you must know before you get one.
This is the major advantage of a short-term loan. The duration of this loan is less than one year or maximum one year. You will not find a short-term loan that would exceed the time limit of one year. This means that you are burden free within one year.
2. Cost of the loan:
Cost of loan varies from organization to organization and also depending upon the type of loan. There are some financing organizations that charge more for a short term loan than they for a long term loan. Also, some organization that charge price according to the type of advance you are borrowing. For example a personal loan will carry the rate of interest that will be different from that is used to finance the start-up costs.
An individual might go for a short-term loanto finance his trip or buy an appliance like a fridge or even to pay off their utility bills. But, an organization is dependent on a short term to finance its start-up costs, account payables and operational costs.
4. Clean up:
The clean-up happens when the financer asks the borrower to pay back their entire obligation. Clean-up term is used to when the financing organization asks the borrower to pay off their entire obligation. For banks clean-up is the proof that these types of loans are meant to meet the short-term or cyclical requirement.
5. No prepayment penalty:
Long term loans carry prepayment penalty. This mean that you are if you pay back a long-term before the time of complete repayment you will have to bear the charges for repayment on advance. Such a clause is not attached with a short-term loan.
Instalment short-term loans have several benefits attached to it. The best part is that it doesn’t require a borrower to keep a security with the contract.
Broad Stevens is author of this article. For further details about Installment short term loans and short term installment loans Uk visit the website.
Insurance Articles1. Insurance Disputes In Miami And Understanding A Personal Injury Claim
Author: Steven Simon
2. The Four Most Common Mistakes When Buying Life Insurance
3. An Overview & Benefit Of Having A Health Plan That Offers Financial Support For Serious Diseases
Author: Mr. Alzbeta Berka
4. How To Get A Financial Planning Seminar At Home With Home Study Courses?
Author: Jason Mizak
5. How To Know The Concept Of Step-by-step Planning In Financial Planning?
Author: Mike McKale
6. All You Need To Know About The Types And Procedures Of Implant Dentistry
Author: Bijal Joshi
7. How To Find A Cheap Travel Insurance Company In Ontario?
Author: Joanne Finucan
8. Property Insurance Attorneys Protecting Yourself From Property Crimes
Author: Steven Simon
9. How The Music Equipment Insurance Helps Your Music Business
Author: Michel Jordan
10. Take Property Insurance To Insure Your Happiness
11. How To Manage Your Car Loan
Author: Mihir Yande
12. How To Prepare Yourself Before An Insurance Claim
Author: Claim Makers
13. Few Points For Choosing The Right Woodwind Insurance For Your Needs
Author: Victor Johnson
14. 5 Ways To Get The Best Two Wheeler Loans
Author: Vishakha Lele
15. Neliz Generic Drugs Exceeding Global Standards