ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Delay In Infra Projects Hampers The Sales Speed Of Property For Sale In Hyderabad
Total Articles: 128
People who had invested in property for sale in Hyderabad are regretting their decision as the properties of the city have failed to show any significant price appreciation. Reports by several real estate portal point out that there is no demand for properties of the city like property in Beeramguda, property in Miyapur, etc. Even well-known builders are finding it difficult to reduce their inventory of apartments for sale in Hyderabad.
After the bifurcation of the state it was expected that the prices of apartments for sale in Hyderabad will rise but the builders expecting an rise in demand started several projects. This resulted an oversupply of property for sale in Hyderabad like property in Beeramguda, property in Miyapur, etc. which did not let the prices of properties to appreciate. If one looks at the price trends published by the real estate portal the city has not seen a price rise for more than a decade.
To add fuel to the fire it was recently announced that the metro rail project would be late by 18 months. Many people were expecting that after completion of the metro rail work the prices of property for sale in Hyderabad like property in Beeramguda, property in Miyapur, etc. will rise but now it is unlikely that the work would be completed before December 2018. This news comes as a disappointment for all the people who had bought a property in the city. It was earlier projected that the work would be complete by July 2017. This is not the first time that the infra development has been delayed. Many other development projects have been delayed in the past. People who had bought apartments for sale in Hyderabad near the metro line are the worst affected.
Metro was expected to make life easier for people by providing a fast, time-saving and convenient way to travel but the delay in completion of the project has become a source of displeasure for all property stakeholders. The builders are saying the new will hamper sales speed. The end-user is complaining about difficulty in commuting whereas the investor is saying that the delay in project means that the property rates will not rise. Real estate portal are pointing that most of cities of India are going to out of stagnant phase but for property for sale in Hyderabad like property in Beeramguda, property in Miyapur, etc the stagnant situation might continue for some time.
Makaan.com, a real esate portal with avant-grade features and a dynamic user-interface, is a connecting bridge between buyers and sellers PAN India. The site lists a multitude of apartments for sale in Hyderabad.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Greenwood Houses For Sale As Easy As Possible While Taking Help Of The Best Real Estate Agent!
Author: John Pettrick
2. Invest Wisely With The Grand Forks Property For Sale While Taking Help Of A Pro!
Author: John Pettrick
3. 5 Out Of The Box Home Buying Tips - From The Top Real Estate Experts
Author: Tamanna Khatri
4. Pankaj Bajaj Eldeco: Country Needs World Class Construction Practices
5. Now Fulfill Your Dream Of Owning Affordable Homes In Gurgaon
Author: priya singh
6. Affordable Open Plots For Sale In Hyderabad Near Shamshabad
7. How To Find Your Dream Apartment For Rent Online In Shrewbury
Author: Sue Thornton
8. What Is A Property Buying Service? Here’s What You Need To Know
Author: Steve Son
9. Ramprastha-premium Apartments In Gurgaon
Author: Ramprastha Group
10. Chembur East – A Growing Residential Hub
Author: Sonali Patel
11. Why To Buy A Flat In Hallmark?
12. Guide To Real Estate Investing
13. Space For Lease Atlanta For Your Own Home
Author: Paul Roland
14. Salarpuria Sattva Misty Charm - Kanakapura Road Bangalore - Pre Launch
Author: Nilisha Sinha
15. Don’t Commit These 4 Mistakes While Buying Home From Hyderabad Real Estate
Author: Subhagruha Projects India Pvt.Ltd