ALL >> Education >> View Article
A Brief On Executive Mba From Sitm
Total Articles: 9
An executive MBA or EMBA is a management program designed especially for executives and working professionals. It mainly offers a unique opportunity to industry professionals, executives, and managers to improve their skills, increase their knowledge, and develop their personality in a manner that prepares them to take on bigger and better responsibilities. In most colleges you will find similar kind of curriculum for MBA as well as EMBA programs. However, the application criteria differ completely for the two, to pursue EMBA one needs to have an organizational experience at manager level for minimum three years. For example, the Executive MBA criteria in Symbiosis clearly mentions a prior experience of 3 years for every professional who aspires to pursue this program there. The level of lessons and exposure imparted here is very high. They mainly take up a team approach to discuss case studies that helps professionals in understanding high level working strategies.
Since this program is meant for working professionals, SITM offers multiple modes for attending classes. The professionals can easily choose the timings as per their working hours. It is easier for working people who are planning to pursue executive MBA in Pune, they can always choose from evening, morning, as well as weekend batch options. Even if you wish to switch your batch from weekend to morning or evening one, you can easily avail the option as per your convenience.
The EMBA offered in Symbiosis has been structured for those high-end managers who are about to acquire positions of greater responsibilities. The curricula followed here is pretty exhaustive and the students are expected to spend their maximum time in college if they wish to make the best of the program. The candidates are free to pursue the program either full-time or part-time depending upon their convenience. The total duration of this program extends up to 30 months. It is divided into five semesters out of which the last one is dedicated to research projects of students. You can find out about the executive MBA fees and other details over the official site of college.
Education Articles1. 5 Reasons To Take Online Pmp Certification Training
Author: Shakir Ali
2. Understanding Your Teenager During The High School Years
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Delhi/ncr
Author: vartika maurya
4. Understand The Value Of Aws Professional Level Certification
5. Prominence Of Hadoop Course Training
6. Play School Franchise From Wow Kids Provides An Opportunity To Run The School Meeting International
7. How Is Your Child’s P.q Positivity Quotient?
Author: Amites Kumar Gaurav
8. Online Quran Recitation & Reading
9. Sap Training | Sap Online Courses By Professionals From Learn It Training
Author: Venkat Reddy
10. China : The New Buzzword Among Overseas Education Consultants In India
Author: choice overseas
11. Pros Of Joining Prestigious Neet Coaching In Bhopal
Author: Pankaj Kumar
12. Selenium Web Driver Features
Author: Siyaram Ray
13. Join The Online Quran Program
14. 5 Citation Tips From Research Paper Helpers Of Uk
Author: Elijah Simpson is an academic writer
15. Why Mbbs Admission In Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth?
Author: Rakesh Shinde