ALL >> Education >> View Article
A Brief On Executive Mba From Sitm
Total Articles: 9
An executive MBA or EMBA is a management program designed especially for executives and working professionals. It mainly offers a unique opportunity to industry professionals, executives, and managers to improve their skills, increase their knowledge, and develop their personality in a manner that prepares them to take on bigger and better responsibilities. In most colleges you will find similar kind of curriculum for MBA as well as EMBA programs. However, the application criteria differ completely for the two, to pursue EMBA one needs to have an organizational experience at manager level for minimum three years. For example, the Executive MBA criteria in Symbiosis clearly mentions a prior experience of 3 years for every professional who aspires to pursue this program there. The level of lessons and exposure imparted here is very high. They mainly take up a team approach to discuss case studies that helps professionals in understanding high level working strategies.
Since this program is meant for working professionals, SITM offers multiple modes for attending classes. The professionals can easily choose the timings as per their working hours. It is easier for working people who are planning to pursue executive MBA in Pune, they can always choose from evening, morning, as well as weekend batch options. Even if you wish to switch your batch from weekend to morning or evening one, you can easily avail the option as per your convenience.
The EMBA offered in Symbiosis has been structured for those high-end managers who are about to acquire positions of greater responsibilities. The curricula followed here is pretty exhaustive and the students are expected to spend their maximum time in college if they wish to make the best of the program. The candidates are free to pursue the program either full-time or part-time depending upon their convenience. The total duration of this program extends up to 30 months. It is divided into five semesters out of which the last one is dedicated to research projects of students. You can find out about the executive MBA fees and other details over the official site of college.
Education Articles1. Reasons Why You Should Consider Hiring A Science Private Tutor For Your Child
2. Open Up An Exciting New World With Expert Online Science Tutors
3. What Do Tutors Actually Do During Sat/act Tutoring?
4. Should You Get A Tutor For The Sat And Act?
5. Things To Consider When Choosing A Math Tutor
6. Key Points To Consider When Choosing A Math Tutor For Your Child
7. Important Points To Note About Your English Tutor
8. Why You Should Consider A Tutor: Teachers Vs. Tutors
9. How To Choose A Tutoring Company
10. How To Choose A Tutor (or Other Education Service Provider)
11. Why You Need An Act Tutor And An Sat Tutor
12. Get To Know About Learning Chinese In China Today
Author: Michel Kern
13. Iim Udaipur Admission 2019 : Eligibility, Criteria And Process
Author: Mba Universe
14. How To Market Yourself Within The It Industry
Author: Edmund Brunetti
15. Java Application Development India