ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Easy To Get Readymade Online Indian Wedding Invitations
Total Articles: 16
Indian wedding cards can be made online through the plethora of websites. The user just needs to pick up a suitable wedding card design prior to filling in the details such as the name of the bride and the groom, name of the parents, date, place etc. The wedding invitation can be downloaded or sent online to the guests.
The invitation can also be shared on various social media platforms. This is an easy method of creating and sending an Indian marriage invitation card. The websites have a huge database of wedding invitation layouts. The users can add their own photos, colors and fonts to make a beautiful wedding invitation. The templates are modern and well designed. There are also a variety of banners and designs offered by the websites. Some websites also integrate the wedding location with Google map so that the guests can easily reach the venue.
Various layouts of online Indian Wedding Invitations
The grand reception layout of Indian wedding invitations has the title “Welcome to the Grand Reception”. Two images of the bride and the groom on either side of the card are present. The invitation message needs to be written between the images. The bride’s and the groom’s name are written beneath the images followed by the parent’s names. The venue, date and time comes next followed by RSVP etc.
The pious wedlock invitation layout needs to be beautiful. It should contain the image of a bride being carried in a palquin. The name of the bride’s and the groom’s parents must be written on either side of the card followed by the invitation message.
There are many such invitation themes for the users to choose from and create their own invitation. The photographs of bride and groom can be uploaded so that an online wedding invitation has the real photograph of the prospective couple.
Websites for making online wedding invitations
There are many websites that offer free and premium templates for wedding invitations which can be customized by the user according to their needs. Templates for Hindu wedding, Muslim wedding, Sikh wedding and weddings of other religious groups are available in various websites.
There are many innovative designs available online for Indian wedding invitations. Such a large collection of wedding invitation designs mean that the user has an ocean of designs to choose from to make a suitable wedding invitation.
The online wedding invitation sent by email to the guests also enables them to acknowledge receipt and confirm whether they would be able to make it or not.
I am Sukanya Pawar from Kolkata. With my wedding fixed, I went through the huge collection of beautiful card designs at Parekhcards.com and easily got elegant and traditional Indian wedding invitations card as per my liking.
Wedding Articles1. Best Wedding Planners In Jaipur, Event Management Company In Jaipur.
2. Las Vegas Wedding Receptions- Is Getting Married In Las Vegas Brassy
Author: Elizabeth Martin
3. Most Preferred Indian Wedding Quotes Online On The Wedding Invitations
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
4. Love And Relationship
5. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
6. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
7. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
8. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
9. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
10. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif
11. A Brief On The Wedding Planner In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar
12. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates -6 Inch Square Palm Le
13. Arrange Marriage| Matrimony Services| Matrimonial Site In India| Jammu| Jalandhar
14. Tips For Finding And Hiring Expert Columbia Wedding Photographers
Author: Stephen Mathis
15. Notable Features Of Matrimonial Websites In India
Author: Rashmi Patel