ALL >> Furniture >> View Article
Bringing Life To Your Garden With Outdoor Lighting
Total Articles: 45
Summer is here and it usually rhymes with long evenings in the backyard.
With the development of waterproof outdoor furniture and new materials, the backyard is becoming a new room in your house that most people forget about.
However you still need to make the outdoor space usable at night. One way to bring life to your garden is to illuminate the outside of your home in an effective and beautiful way.
Good lighting can change your whole garden at night. Enhance the ambience by bringing a soft set during the evening hours; you can explore your property again, illuminate a path through the garden or highlight some beautiful features of your backyard. It can also be used for security reasons to improve safety.
You can enjoy all of the benefits and add aesthetic value to your landscape if you choose the right design and installation.
The most important thing is the angle of the light so it shines in the proper direction and not your eyes.
One of the technology used and that is becoming familiar is the LED. LED continues to be the attraction of this summer. With a penetration rate of 30% of the market, it is expected to reach 60% in the next 4 years.
Another technology added to the LED that is being developed is the Solar light functionality. It is a good way to light your space with minimal investment and maintenance and it is an eco-friendly technology.
At Simexa, the outdoor furniture supplier, we have chosen to provide our clients solar lighting due to its simple way to bring you light everywhere you are. It has no cords but must be charged during the day to allow it to shine at night.
It is also an adding value for the hotels, restaurants or resorts that are always looking for the latest trends to satisfy their clients.
We are offering to our customers, the MAIORI full collection outdoor lighting:
La Lampe Paris: Inspired by the historical streets of Paris, La Lampe collection brings light to any required area. La Lampe shines where most lamps can’t.
La Lampe Petite, industrious and energetic, La Lampe Petite dresses up the spaces where it is set or suspended with a mellow, warm natural light.
La Lampe Parc is designed to be the brightest by providing rich and warm light magnified by the reflective base. Install La Lampe Parc at a high level to light up your path, on top of a table to provide cozy atmosphere, or use the U-hook to mount it on the wall.
Furniture Articles1. What Makes Dining Tables The Most Adored Option For Homeowners?
Author: Aaron Teo
2. The Benefit Of A Folding Table
Author: robert eliot
3. How To Create The Perfect Playroom With A New Modular Lounge And More
4. How To Select The Best Furniture Refinishing Company In Phoenix?-4 Factors To Consider
Author: Dan Oldejans
5. Beautify Your Home With Modern Window Blinds
Author: Jay Cantica
6. Exclusive Range Of Garden Furniture At Vetra
7. Best Natural Remedies For Breast Firming, Bust Enlargement Product
Author: Aldrik Stevenson
8. Modular Office Furniture Types
Author: SMdesign India
9. Know About Different Types Of Commercial Doors And Windows
Author: Jabej Rio
10. Creative Ways To Spice Up Your Home And Show Off Your Wines
Author: James Waltan
11. How To Buy A Perfect Sofa Cum Bed?
Author: Wooden Street
12. Advantages Of Curtains Over Blinds
13. How Can Decking Adelaide Improve The Value Of Your House?
14. Optimal Strategies For Organizing A Research Lab
Author: Catalina Laboratory Products
15. Tips And Facts Related To Office Furniture
Author: Homeworld Furniture