ALL >> General >> View Article
Feng Shui Kwan Yin For Mercy & Compassion
Total Articles: 85
Among all the elements prevalent in the ancient Fengshui system, the statue of Kwan Yin holds much importance. Associated primarily with Mother Mary and compassion, Goddess Kwan Yin is worshipped in a number of forms. People believe that keeping a miniature figurine of Kwan Yin in a particular place results in radiating positive energy and good luck.
Lady Buddha / Guan Yin / Kwan Yin / Kuan Yin as per Feng Shui is the Goddess of Mercy and Compassion. Guan is believed to touch the hearts and souls of human beings. This Divya Mantra Feng Shui Kwan Yin statue helps in creating a sense of peace and providing relief from stress. Kwan Yin expresses the positive energy of being protective and loving like the love of mother for her child. Placement: Place the Kwan Yin statue on a height of atleast 3 feet facing the entrance of the home or office. It is never to be placed on the floor or in the bathroom or kitchen.
Not many people know that Kwan Yin is not only a popular deity in China but is also worshipped by followers of Buddhism in places like Korea, Japanand Malaysia. She has been associated with qualities like purity, humanity and unconditional love which is why she is referred by her followers as god-like ! As the Lady Buddha goes, it is said that Kwan Yin was on the threshold of heaven and just a step away from attaining eternal peace when she heard the pain and agony of the world. This made her turn around and head out in the quest of peace for humanity. Her remarkable sacrifice is the reason why she is now treated as a sacred Fengshui cure.
Benefits Of Fengshui Kwan Yin:
The Kwan Yin has numerous benefits when placed correctly.
• The best place for a Kwan Yin statue should be decided depending on its colour. While a white or metal statue results in prosperity of the house if placed facing the West, a green jade statue is meant to face the East direction.
• However, the best place to keep such a statue is around the main entrance of the house. This way, not only will it regulate the negative energy entering the house but will also be a pleasant sight for visitors.
• A Kwan Yin statue should never be placed around the bathroom, toilet or on the floor. A minimum height of 3 feet is advised for the perfect placement of this Fengshui cure.
• Goddess Feng Shui Kwan Yin is also closely related to love, hence her statue should be placed in the bedroom of a couple as it tends to lead to a stronger love bond between the two individuals.
• Legend says that the Goddess protects her followers during sickness. Hence, placing her statue around an ill person proves to be beneficial.
• Placing the Kwan Yin statue in the common place of worship of the house helps all the members of the family collectively seek blessings from the Goddess.
• If there is a strong imbalance in the family that is resulting in frequent arguments between the members, help from the Fengshui cure should be taken by placing the statue in the central area of the house.
Goddess Kwan Yin is known to be an embodiment of Lord Buddha and Mother Mary. Hence, the Fengshui cure in the form of her statue is beneficial for all her followers.
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners