ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Things To Do Before & After Carpet Cleaning
Total Articles: 170
Carpets are expensive and that’s why we should take extra care while cleaning them. It’s a lot better decision, if you hire a professional carpet cleaner for carpet cleaning purposes.
Here are few things and tips to consider before and after carpet cleaning is done. Have a look.
Follow these steps before performing the carpet cleaning task, whether you're doing it yourself or you've hired a professional carpet cleaner:
• Remove all rugs and mats.
• Get rid of things from under the bed, closet and tables, if the carpets area under them is to be cleaned.
• Remove all small things off the carpet.
• Pick all things placed on furniture which may be moved while cleaning is done.
• Remove all lightweight furniture.
• For cross ventilation open windows and keep fans ready
• Activate the heater or AC, if you're unable to open windows.
Follow these steps after the carpet cleaning task is completed, whether you're doing it yourself or you've hired a professional carpet cleaner:
• To assist speed up the drying method, set up fans to blow across the carpets.
• Ensure that you open windows or turned on the heater or AC.
• Until the carpet is completely dry, do not move any piece of furniture back onto it.
• Under the feet of furniture, place a small piece of plastic, if the furniture has any metal below the feet. If the metal becomes wet, it will rust, leaving behind a rust spot on the flooring.
• Don’t walk on the newly cleaned flooring with dirty shoes or feet. Scrub the bottoms of indoor shoes or slippers that you’re going to use on the rugs.
• Avoid placing sheets, towels, newspapers etc. on the flooring.
• Walk carefully on hard floors as they’re slippery
• Vacuum the carpet after it becomes completely dry.
Here are a few carpet cleaning tips:
• If the spill is thicker than usual liquid, then blot or scrape and take away the maximum amount of spill you can in the first attempt.
• Don’t scrub or rub a spill, you may spread and push the spill deeper.
• Use water or stain remover on the stain and blot it up.
• If you employ a stain remover then first check it on a small unseen space to make certain it is safe to be used on your carpet.
• If you act promptly most stains are often cleaned with water and a small quantity of washing detergent combined, and then rinse with cold water.
Final Thoughts: Extra care should be taken while cleaning the carpets in your home because even a small mistake can ruin a carpet permanently. However, for a thorough carpet cleaning you should hire professional carpet cleaners in Sydney who can make your rugs look like brand-new.
Home and Garden Articles1. Decorate Your Events With Orchid Flowers
2. Fire Extinguisher Servicing - Guidance On Maintenance Fire Fighting Equipment
3. What Fire Extinguisher Serving May Do For You
4. Fireplace Extinguisher Maintenance Is A Necessary Fire Security Measure
5. Get The New Look Kitchen Cabinet The Easiest Way
Author: David Richard
6. Best Tips For Plant Maintenance In Philadelphia During Wintertime
Author: Michele Sokoloff
7. How To Protect Garden Plants This Summer?
Author: BK Vijay
8. Advantages Of Hiring A Gardener Services
Author: Georgina L Allen
9. Factors Influencing The Price Of An Air Conditioner
Author: Priya Sharma
10. 6 Simple Mower Maintenance Tips
Author: Michael Foley
11. 5 Realistic Tips To Identify The Best Moving And Storage Companies
Author: Michael Holden
12. How To Hire One Of The Best Moving Companies In New York
Author: Michael Holden
13. Using The Whip Cream Dispenser For The Food To Be Tastier With Versatility
Author: Kathy Richy
14. Common Carpet Cleaning Mistakes, You Want To Avoid To Extend The Lifespan Of Your Carpet
Author: Nick Koych
15. Permit You To Experience Again The Special Features Of A Floors Service Provider
Author: Partha Goswami