ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Things To Do Before & After Carpet Cleaning
Total Articles: 151
Carpets are expensive and that’s why we should take extra care while cleaning them. It’s a lot better decision, if you hire a professional carpet cleaner for carpet cleaning purposes.
Here are few things and tips to consider before and after carpet cleaning is done. Have a look.
Follow these steps before performing the carpet cleaning task, whether you're doing it yourself or you've hired a professional carpet cleaner:
• Remove all rugs and mats.
• Get rid of things from under the bed, closet and tables, if the carpets area under them is to be cleaned.
• Remove all small things off the carpet.
• Pick all things placed on furniture which may be moved while cleaning is done.
• Remove all lightweight furniture.
• For cross ventilation open windows and keep fans ready
• Activate the heater or AC, if you're unable to open windows.
Follow these steps after the carpet cleaning task is completed, whether you're doing it yourself or you've hired a professional carpet cleaner:
• To assist speed up the drying method, set up fans to blow across the carpets.
• Ensure that you open windows or turned on the heater or AC.
• Until the carpet is completely dry, do not move any piece of furniture back onto it.
• Under the feet of furniture, place a small piece of plastic, if the furniture has any metal below the feet. If the metal becomes wet, it will rust, leaving behind a rust spot on the flooring.
• Don’t walk on the newly cleaned flooring with dirty shoes or feet. Scrub the bottoms of indoor shoes or slippers that you’re going to use on the rugs.
• Avoid placing sheets, towels, newspapers etc. on the flooring.
• Walk carefully on hard floors as they’re slippery
• Vacuum the carpet after it becomes completely dry.
Here are a few carpet cleaning tips:
• If the spill is thicker than usual liquid, then blot or scrape and take away the maximum amount of spill you can in the first attempt.
• Don’t scrub or rub a spill, you may spread and push the spill deeper.
• Use water or stain remover on the stain and blot it up.
• If you employ a stain remover then first check it on a small unseen space to make certain it is safe to be used on your carpet.
• If you act promptly most stains are often cleaned with water and a small quantity of washing detergent combined, and then rinse with cold water.
Final Thoughts: Extra care should be taken while cleaning the carpets in your home because even a small mistake can ruin a carpet permanently. However, for a thorough carpet cleaning you should hire professional carpet cleaners in Sydney who can make your rugs look like brand-new.
Home and Garden Articles1. Mosaic Tiles - Creating Attractive Illusion
Author: Emily Stone
2. How Could Floor-to-ceiling Windows Enhance The Room Appeal?
Author: Patrick Martin
3. How To Find Your Contractor At Waterloo To Renovate Kitchen -
Author: James Kyle
4. Act Wise During A Plumbing Emergency – Important Tips To Follow
Author: Nicholas Calleija
5. Nutruflo Ntf-07, Da29-00020b Haf-cin/exp, Easy To Install, Refrigerator Water Filter
6. How Promotional Products Can Help Boost Sales In Kelowna?
Author: Liam Noah
7. How To Decorative Concrete Finishing Can Improve Residential Homes?
Author: Mark Moore
8. How To Choose The Best Roof Replacement Abbotsford For Your Home?
Author: Kyrie Irving
9. Top Benefits Of Remodeling Your Kitchen
Author: John Cooper
10. Why Should You Invest In The Portable Hot Spa Tub
Author: Chris Stokes
11. Things To Remember When You Install Window Blinds
Author: Stewart Graham
12. Why Do People Buy Cream Chargers With Best Deals In Present Day Scenario
Author: Kathy Richy
13. Personalities Of Fairy Houses
Author: Lauren Kyes
14. Useful Benefits Of A House Attic Vent Fan
Author: George Dean
15. Trimming And Pruning Of Palm Trees
Author: Trimming and Pruning of Palm Trees